League One play off final. July 13th.

Who would you like to come up to the Championship?

For me Oxford. I've never been to the Kasaam so my only memories are of the old Manor Ground, open end terracing (apart from one year when we 'visited' the home end.

Heroes return for Matty Taylor?

19 minutes ago, myol'man said:

For me Oxford. I've never been to the Kasaam so my only memories are of the old Manor Ground, open end terracing (apart from one year when we 'visited' the home end.

Wycombe please - if only for the pre-match (ahem) entertainment in one of the local pubs . . . 

Edited by CyderInACan
  • Haha 3
  • Flames 2

I'll just see how it pans out. City haven't played at the Kassam so a new ground would be nice (provided we're allowed to attend) but I rather enjoy going to Wycombe. In addition to the pub you can bet on the number of partridges will fly into the ground, and whether any will get hit by a ball. 

Oxford!.Used to live there as the name suggests and for Matt Taylor. It seems they are negotiating terms either way and I would like to see him play in this division, just to know how good he could have been for us when played correctly!!

• Like 1

Whoever wins the playoff will probably struggle next season at Championship level.

Our first season back up proved to be a shock; the Championship these days is full of quality players. The gap between L1 and Champ is huge.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

Whoever wins the playoff will probably struggle next season at Championship level.

Our first season back up proved to be a shock; the Championship these days is full of quality players. The gap between L1 and Champ is huge.

The blue few don't believe that. They think that they are one good season away from pushing for the Premier League

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

They will. I can`t see either of them (or Rotherham & Coventry) troubling the scorers next season.

5 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

Indeed. The financial gap between the leagues is eye watering. You only have to look at the amount of money we have chucked about, £8 mill on one centre half for example and where has it gotten us.. mid-table!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, myol'man said:

Not sure you will be going to the kassam next year even if they do go up... Wycombe for me I like ainsworth

9 hours ago, myol'man said:

Defo sid .

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, bris red said:

Indeed. The financial gap between the leagues is eye watering. You only have to look at the amount of money we have chucked about, £8 mill on one centre half for example and where has it gotten us.. mid-table!

I would guess that Wycombe’s annual turnover is probably around £8M !