IGNORED

Drinks Break

Super

I will probably be slated for this but the players taking the knee is just starting to get on my nerves now, I feel they have made their point, how much longer are they supposed to be doing it was there a set number of games?

10 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

do you think  the increased temperatures are why kick offs were scheduled at tea time?

No that was so that teams can travel straight back home, arriving at a reasonable time, immediately after a game.

I sort of saw the positive behind it for the first couple of games as players hadn't played for 3/4 months and we were in the middle of 30 degree heat in some places. Now it's raining and probably about 20, I think it can be stopped.

I have got to be honest I hate it, but does anyone know if there will be a vote to keep it next season? If it does go to a vote does anyone else think the majority of clubs will vote to keep it? Thinking that it gives them a chance to provide a tactical update.

where did the days go when Liverpool won the league and European cup utilising just 14 players and these guys played twice a week without anywhere near the luxury todays players have!!

15 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

Summer thing.... Wont happen in winter will it? 

Probably hot chocolate during the winter months to keep them warm bless ‘em?

Just an excuse to address tactics but it stops the flow of the game which is one big bonus of games like rugby. 

2 hours ago, Red DNA said:

Probably hot chocolate during the winter months to keep them warm bless ‘em?

Just an excuse to address tactics but it stops the flow of the game which is one big bonus of games like rugby. 

Or to spend the time arguing with the fourth official. 

Archived