IGNORED

That’s looking better...well done Watford

Davefevs

2 hours ago, Robin101 said:

Does anyone know whether Villa and Bournemouth would be in line for a points deduction if they are relegated?

Who knows but with Rick Parry appearing to run a tighter ship.

Could very interesting for Bournemouth, as well as Villa. As both all but broke FFP Guidelines.

2 hours ago, Robin101 said:

Does anyone know whether Villa and Bournemouth would be in line for a points deduction if they are relegated?

17 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Who knows but with Rick Parry appearing to run a tighter ship.

Could very interesting for Bournemouth, as well as Villa. As both all but broke FFP Guidelines.

Bournemouth is an interesting one. I'd say not due to a settlement pursued by EFL under Shaun Harvey when they were in PL.

The fine seemed too low, but as I recall then it was a fine if promoted, and an embargo if not and judged on one year periods.  

It was declared settled but I wonder if they could impose an embargo or a bigger fine of some sort.

Aston Villa has more of a feel of unfinished business to me. It's quite recent for one, that stadium sale and the 2nd batch of 'exceptional' HS2 revenue (funny how an 'exceptional' revenue stream appears in, er, two years in a row eh)?

Throw in the fact that Hillsborough and Pride Park transactions apparently took place during 2017/18 yet only investigated this season and how can EFL not investigate in a major way? Equal treatment to all...hell they even pursued Birmingham over a small technical breach claim this season. Likely wouldn't have occurred under Harvey!

35 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Bournemouth is an interesting one. I'd say not due to a settlement pursued by EFL under Shaun Harvey when they were in PL.

The fine seemed too low, but as I recall then it was a fine if promoted, and an embargo if not and judged on one year periods.  

It was declared settled but I wonder if they could impose an embargo or a bigger fine of some sort.

Aston Villa has more of a feel of unfinished business to me. It's quite recent for one, that stadium sale and the 2nd batch of 'exceptional' HS2 revenue (funny how an 'exceptional' revenue stream appears in, er, two years in a row eh)?

Throw in the fact that Hillsborough and Pride Park transactions apparently took place during 2017/18 yet only investigated this season and how can EFL not investigate in a major way? Equal treatment to all...hell they even pursued Birmingham over a small technical breach claim this season. Likely wouldn't have occurred under Harvey!

Thanks. I don’t understand why the EFL couldn’t try Villa ‘in their absence’ and rule that if and when you’re relegated from the prem you’ll begin the season on -12 points or something.

18 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Villa are down. 

:laugh:. ******* inbreds. Can not wait to hear that big day out shite again. 

See how good you are when Grealish, Mings and McGinn decide to go elsewhere. Brummie misery - love it

You're mistaking that for just living in Birmingham..!  Such a shithole.

19 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Not sure why you all want Villa relegated. Watford would be an easier opponent for sure.

I want Watford to come down, as it's nice and close to where I live ?

I don't have a problem with Villa per se, but their fans are a bit Billy Big Bollox, and they'll really be in trouble with all that money they spent

8 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

You've lived there, of course? I lived there for three years, I rather liked it. And Brummies are quite a nice bunch.

Spent plenty of time visiting suppliers for work in and around Birmingham.  And dated a Brummie lass for awhile.  Glad you liked it.

Archived