IGNORED

Thank You Lee Johnson

bengalcub

46 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Very true...sadly in a way...wanted him to succeed...should never had been given the job... be interesting to see how things pan out for him, can't really see him moving upwards from City .

He will get another decent Championship job and within the next six months. He is a decent manager who is well thought of in footballing circles. 

37 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

He will get another decent Championship job and within the next six months. He is a decent manager who is well thought of in footballing circles. 

He’s not a decent manager he doesn’t have man management or leadership skills however he only needs to convince another gullible owner that he does and you may well be right about finding another Championship job. Although I think it’s more likely his managerial career will go the same way as his playing career did when he left here, maybe end up as part of a coaching team which he might be better suited to. 

On 08/07/2020 at 23:18, NickJ said:

He’s not a decent manager he doesn’t have man management or leadership skills however he only needs to convince another gullible owner that he does and you may well be right about finding another Championship job. Although I think it’s more likely his managerial career will go the same way as his playing career did when he left here, maybe end up as part of a coaching team which he might be better suited to. 

After leaving us he won the Scottish League Cup with Kilmarnock. I know that will invite the usual comments about the Scottish game, but it was a national cup and any trophy you win at the expense of the Old Firm is quite an achievement.

Archived