IGNORED

Bristol City v Hull City Match Day 42

Davefevs

3 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Pretty boring so far as normal.

Nothing between the teams at all but our defending looks suspect to me and they look more likely to score.

Ifancu.

I'll take credit for that goal from Fam.

Half this outfield team are not good enough: Vyner, Hunt, Smith, Paterson and Weimann. We have no one who can get on the ball and pass it. It’s so frustrating. Diedhiou has just scored but I don’t really care as Hull are terrible and there’s no way we will be anywhere near the play offs next year if these players are still in the first team. 

1 minute ago, SuperRed said:

Half this outfield team are not good enough: Vyner, Hunt, Smith, Paterson and Weimann. We have no one who can get on the ball and pass it. It’s so frustrating. Diedhiou has just scored but I don’t really care as Hull are terrible and there’s no way we will be anywhere near the play offs next year if these players are still in the first team. 

Who just passed to Fammy?

1 minute ago, SuperRed said:

Getting a result tonight isn't about making the playoffs, its about the players getting some belief back and building their confidence again. Plus stopping the rot. Very important for attracting a new manager and of course next season.  You should care!!!!!

6 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

No idea. I've done my Googling for the night. It's someone else's turn now. 

There’s at least one whole thread on it tbf so people can go back and look up their own answers.

Hes gone off with what looked like a concussion precaution, not sure why anyone’s even bringing it up over that

Archived