Bristol City v Hull City Match Day 42

Now with have 3 at the back Smith needs to stop dropping so deep with the defence. Let them bring it out so we can get higher up the pitch and play through midfield. 

Edited by SuperRed
1 minute ago, IAmNick said:

Taylor Moore really does seem like such a great guy, with a brilliant attitude. I really hope he makes it in the long run with City.

I'll be massively disappointed if the next manager doesn't give Moore, Walsh and Morrell, at the very least, a chance to show what they can do. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

It's useless, keeps lagging and then replaying.

Yep.........I'm afraid the link is to Robins TV....so it is total bollocks.  Shame, but the WBA v Derby game is quite entertaining.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Difference with Baker is he always goes in where it hurts,unlike 90% of the squad.

Exactly, he puts his body on the line in a way that I’d say most fans want to see - then gets stick for getting injured

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, SuperRed said:

Now with have 3 at the back Smith needs to stop dropping so deep with the defence. Let them bring it out so we can get higher up the pitch and play through midfield. 

Midfield? What is this you talk about.

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Have to disagree. IMO our best centre back . Always puts his body on the line 

He reminds me of Fielding in the sense that I constantly think we can upgrade on him, we keep signing players to replace him but he always fights his way back into the team. I'd like us to sign a new centre-back over the summer, and would like us to start with Moore, Kalas and one other. But I hope we keep Baker and suspect he'd fight his way back into the first team soon enough. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Korey.

Way too slow on the ball, and way too sloppy.

Crap Rugby challenge by Honeyman.

Korey has been a great for us in the past, but a shadow of the player he once was since he came back from latest injury...