Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Bristol City v Hull City Match Day 42

1 minute ago, SuperRed said:

Half this outfield team are not good enough: Vyner, Hunt, Smith, Paterson and Weimann. We have no one who can get on the ball and pass it. It’s so frustrating. Diedhiou has just scored but I don’t really care as Hull are terrible and there’s no way we will be anywhere near the play offs next year if these players are still in the first team. 

Getting a result tonight isn't about making the playoffs, its about the players getting some belief back and building their confidence again. Plus stopping the rot. Very important for attracting a new manager and of course next season.  You should care!!!!!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

No idea. I've done my Googling for the night. It's someone else's turn now. 

There’s at least one whole thread on it tbf so people can go back and look up their own answers.

Hes gone off with what looked like a concussion precaution, not sure why anyone’s even bringing it up over that

4 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Most of them. Again. Done to death. I think it was proven he’d gone off early a lot less than people thought and a lot of times were “tactical”

He was constantly coming off injured so not sure where the tactical thing came from. LJ used to always say so.

1 minute ago, Midlands Robin said:

The good news is if Preston, Millwall, Blackburn, Derby, Swansea and Cardiff all lose their next two games and we win both of ours, we are right back in the mix. 

I’d say we’re odds on faves 😄

• Like 1