IGNORED

Latest tweet...

Saunders87

Is there anything with the latest tweet, I can’t find a logical explanation for them to tweet...we know a spot, other than implying we’re about to make an announcement. Manager photos have always been taken in the stands, and can’t fathom the club dragging a 61 year old up on to the roof!? 

Or am I clutching at straws...

1 hour ago, Saunders87 said:

Manager photos have always been taken in the stands, and can’t fathom the club dragging a 61 year old up on to the roof!? 

He wouldn't be dragged, he'd have his zimmer :whistle:

2 hours ago, Saunders87 said:

Is there anything with the latest tweet, I can’t find a logical explanation for them to tweet...we know a spot, other than implying we’re about to make an announcement. Manager photos have always been taken in the stands, and can’t fathom the club dragging a 61 year old up on to the roof!? 

The club media team are obsessed with S82.

The positioning of the awful crowdies is an indicator and one way the club cleverly try to keep the support on side is to frequently use S82 in photos etc

Look at how many times the rest of the ground is ever used in any photos

1 hour ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

The positioning of the awful crowdies is an indicator and one way the club cleverly try to keep the support on side is to frequently use S82 in photos etc

Let’s have some perspective here, crowdies sold so poorly that the main lot are by the clubs advertising in the lower dolman. 

The others in the corner are more of an overflow, also, all the flags you see were put out by the club as they refused to let fans do it. 

Wait, I thought they apparently hated S82, as well as all singing/standing and wanted to sanitise modern football? Now they're obsessed with it?

I can't keep up.

2 hours ago, S25loyal said:

Let’s have some perspective here, crowdies sold so poorly that the main lot are by the clubs advertising in the lower dolman. 

The others in the corner are more of an overflow, also, all the flags you see were put out by the club as they refused to let fans do it. 

Not exactly correct, can tell you have been listening to social media gossip

You can't tell me the club are obsessed with photos of S82?

Sometimes you have to wonder if they are the only people in the ground, not that we are really noticing much difference in atmosphere at the ground

Sometimes you have to wonder if they are the only people in the ground, not that we are really noticing much difference in atmosphere at the ground

Which part of what I said isn’t correct?

I’m not on social media so I’m not sure what gossip you are referring to. 

Please do explain. 

On 08/07/2020 at 18:03, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

In case you missed, what part of what I said was incorrect?

Archived