IGNORED

Robins TV tonight

Linkedarm wall

16 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

Your in for a treat the commentary is fantastic,??

I love it when they put a commentary window into the bottom right of the screen, therefore obscuring the action that they are commentating on. I just love guessing what they are talking about.

53 minutes ago, bcfcfinker said:

I love it when they put a commentary window into the bottom right of the screen, therefore obscuring the action that they are commentating on. I just love guessing what they are talking about.

Find it very odd as well but apart from that it has been great. Maybe they should invite more people for the prematch talk. Lisa & just one guest in an empty stadium  don't make sence.   

1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Find it very odd as well but apart from that it has been great. Maybe they should invite more people for the prematch talk. Lisa & just one guest in an empty stadium  don't make sence.   

Apart from this commentary window, yes, agree that RobinsTV is quite good

I paid £10 to watch the Blackburn game and logged into Robins TV via a browser on an Xbox. Over the last few weeks, it’s not logged out and I haven’t paid to watch any game since. I’d like to think it’s justified given the performances on the pitch!

17 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Why is it every person who has an alternative opinion online suddenly tows the line and can't say anything critical of the club or set up as soon as they are put in front of the camera

Stanley the latest in a long line of people to suddenly be unable to be critical of anything

Maybe he's just being honest and calling it as he sees it. Do we expect criticism of at all times, or is a bit of positivity a good way to go? I think it is. 

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

Joey Deacon was a fantastic orator compared to these two. 

Even without his mate Ernie there to translate.

Joey Deacon was absolutely fine in what he said. He was just a little hard to understand due to a speech impairment. Completely different to two chumps who have nothing to say but are determined to say it anyway...

52 minutes ago, phantom said:

Two questions is it broadcasting in SD?

Why is the coverage so far behind real time? 

Over 1 minute behind 

It's possible to watch in HD but is configurable down if you have a crap connection speed I believe.

I think the 1 minute behind is to avoid a jitter problem.

Archived