IGNORED

Robins TV tonight

Linkedarm wall

• Admin
2 hours ago, Robbored said:

The lag is 35secs on my iPad.

Put it this way I was listening to the game on DAB in my dining room while cooking. 

City scored on the radio. I had time to check and stir what I was cooking, stroll into my living room and we hadn't even been awarded a free kick 

28 minutes ago, phantom said:

Put it this way I was listening to the game on DAB in my dining room while cooking. 

City scored on the radio. I had time to check and stir what I was cooking, stroll into my living room and we hadn't even been awarded a free kick 

listening whilst cooking and watching on desktop I turned and watched always thought if was my Brain that was two  minutes  behind.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

You can't blame the club for your crap internet though. Maybe you can, could probably blame Johnson?

11 hours ago, phantom said:

Yep. I was watching on my laptop with Flashscore also open.

Heard the notification of a goal and saw it was us and a minute later watched the actual goal "live".

Always been the way.

15 hours ago, City Rocker said:

Maybe he's just being honest and calling it as he sees it. Do we expect criticism of at all times, or is a bit of positivity a good way to go? I think it is. 

If you have seen the interviews @City Rocker you will appreciate that this is not the case

The fact that the club are promoting an independent podcast at frequent opportunities speaks volumes

15 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

Taylor Moore is a spectacularly articulate footballer, especially in comparison to the co-commentators. 

So impressive. But I was telling people how good he'd been on Saturday when he came out with the following in quick succession:

"Bakes would put his head through a brick wall, literally."

"It's never nice when you head someone in the back of the head."

"We set the trap and then pounced on it."

The last of which is still making me laugh this morning.

1 hour ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

If you have seen the interviews @City Rocker you will appreciate that this is not the case

The fact that the club are promoting an independent podcast at frequent opportunities speaks volumes

Fair enough, maybe you're right. But the bits I saw, I thought Stanley seemed genuinely enthusiastic rather than toeing the party line. 

13 hours ago, phantom said:

Based on what? 

He commentates well? 

Can we have Martin Tyler as deputy......

Based on a) his intelligence and thoughtfulness about the game; b) his willingness to take responsibility, as demonstrated by aspects of his performances earlier in the season and him being willing and eager to take on the captaincy in a match earlier this season; c) his drive to succeed; d) his balance and maturity.  I’ve rarely seen a young player for us who has ‘Captain‘ so clearly written all over him - perhaps no one sine Geoff Merrick.

Archived