IGNORED

Christoph Daum and Phil Neville

Will b11

11 minutes ago, mozo said:

Yeah and I think the fact that Hughton is reportedly putting off Birmingham City to wait for the outcome with us, and that Gerrard is reportedly interested in us but not Brum, suggests that we've moved up in the world. I can't think of the last time that we had priority over them.

It's very promising. I think Hughton would understandably choose Fulham over us if they come calling in a few weeks so we'd need to work fast if the board want him.

Neville might be available again soon....

Phil Neville demanded his players "take a long, hard look at themselves" after Inter Miami lost their sixth consecutive match, and admitted he knows the consequences of such a dismal run.

Miami were thrashed 5-0 at home by New England Revolution on Wednesday night, a result that leaves them with the worst record of all 27 MLS sides and bottom of the Eastern Conference.

Their six-game losing run has seen them score just one goal and concede 13, and Neville says he does not need Miami's owners - including his former England and Manchester United team-mate David Beckham - to tell him the record is not good enough

54 minutes ago, Super said:

Neville might be available again soon....

Phil Neville demanded his players "take a long, hard look at themselves" after Inter Miami lost their sixth consecutive match, and admitted he knows the consequences of such a dismal run.

Miami were thrashed 5-0 at home by New England Revolution on Wednesday night, a result that leaves them with the worst record of all 27 MLS sides and bottom of the Eastern Conference.

Their six-game losing run has seen them score just one goal and concede 13, and Neville says he does not need Miami's owners - including his former England and Manchester United team-mate David Beckham - to tell him the record is not good enough

Amazing really, I had him down as likely to be a real success.

I mean it’s not like he’s been shit at every coaching job he’s had, is it?

Just now, phantom said:

Try and catch his interview on sky sports news, he has completely lost the plot

Rambling on and on, using the word "team" about 30 times :laugh:

He’s basically another Ben Garner who gets jobs at a higher level than him because of his mates & who he played for.

Archived