IGNORED

Villa 0 Man U 3 - 30 mins to go

Taz

2 minutes ago, Super said:

A team that have given up.

Completely. Don't look interested at all.

2 minutes ago, Smokey said:

Mason Greenwood a star in the making

He could go very far, doesn't seem to score simple goals either. Loves to score from anywhere around the edge of the box. 

11 minutes ago, Smokey said:

Mason Greenwood a star in the making

Did a thread recently how good England's potential is but just the prospect of a future England front 3 of 

Sterling          Greenwood           Sancho

One with I will say for Roy Keane, as a pundit. Fairly bang on in his analysis. If he was bought in I wouldn't be dissapointed. Just get new defence and attack coaches and alongside him and....

Who am I kidding; our coaching staff are likely going nowhere.

Prove me wrong JL, SL.

36 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

They were the better team until United scored but then their heads dropped and the second goal on the stroke of half-time killed them.

The second half had less intensity than a training session.

Terrible penalty decision for United’s first goal. When you are down at the bottom, those are the ones that seem to go against you. However the other goals were pretty clinical.

4 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Did a thread recently how good England's potential is but just the prospect of a future England front 3 of 

Don't know if you mentioned it in that thread but the pure depth is terrifying.

Saka, Bellingham, Hudson-Odoi, Musiala, Jones, Elliott, Foden, Nelson, plus countless others. Embarrassment of riches.

7 hours ago, Lrrr said:

I love watching Foden too, he just seems to glide over the pitch at amazing speed with little effort, his passing and touch are great as well.

7 hours ago, Fuber said:

One with I will say for Roy Keane, as a pundit. Fairly bang on in his analysis. If he was bought in I wouldn't be dissapointed. Just get new defence and attack coaches and alongside him and....

Who am I kidding; our coaching staff are likely going nowhere.

Prove me wrong JL, SL.

Good God that’s desperate, the mans a complete fruitcake obsessed with maintaining his hard man image. Gary Neville got a job on the strength of his punditry, how did that work out?

Archived