IGNORED

Team for Saturday

old_eastender

I hope whatever side gets picked are able to play with a bit of freedom. We aren't going up and we aren't going down so play a bit of attacking football and see if we can put a huge nail in the Colin relegation coffin!! Middlesbrough will be under pressure and we won't be.

* Assume Baker is unfit due to not passing concussion test and the assumption TM would be fit to play, if not Zak    

Bentley

Moore*              Kalas                  Benko

Hunt                                                                               Dasilva

Pato         Smith         Nagy 

Wells           Fam

26 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I hope whatever side gets picked are able to play with a bit of freedom. We aren't going up and we aren't going down so play a bit of attacking football and see if we can put a huge nail in the Colin relegation coffin!! Middlesbrough will be under pressure and we won't be.

Yeah agree. Let the hounds off the lead!

2 hours ago, old_eastender said:

After all the chopping and changing LJ did, be nice to see a more settled side tomorrow following the win against Hull.

I'd hope for an unchanged starting 11 (assuming Baker fit) EXCEPT for dropping Weimann for one of Nagy, Massengo or Walsh (who I believe can be picked).

We named 20 on Wednesday, which didn’t include Freddie Hinds (a fit Eliasson replaced him).  If Baker is injured, then the rules (as we understand them) would mean Hinds in first of all.  We need another injury to bring one of the loanees in as far as I know.

29 minutes ago, mozo said:

If Holden changes the formation now, it'll be like having Johnson back.

So minimal tweaks to the line up to be expected. Perhaps Vyner in for Baker, and Nagy in for Weimann?

Ah... but does that mean that Warnock will be ready and prepared for us?

3 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

Not sure why you got an aubergine for this post ?

2 minutes ago, Coin-op said:

Yes but what about their tactics?  We need to set up to stop them don't we?  We need to pick the players that we can trust and to run around a lot and gain some box entries. ?

You should apply for the vacancy. You'd be a shoe in.

1 hour ago, Bat Fastard said:

Ah... but does that mean that Warnock will be ready and prepared for us?

Yeah I think he knows what to expect and he'll probably identify a soft underbelly in the midfield.

2 hours ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

Not sure why you got an aubergine for this post ?

Not sure what an aubergine is supposed to mean???

Would prefer an emoji of a pile of dogshite.

(Not for that post, but in general)

?

Archived