IGNORED

Boring Bride or Exciting Bridesmaid??

Aslanovic

Not a question about how you want to spend your evening.

Looking at the wide spectrum of thoughts about our next potential manager, I’m curious to know what the general consensus is.....

- Compact, disciplined and somewhat dull football but promotion (Mourinho esque)

- Entertaining, attacking football but never quite making it, resulting in season after season of final day heartbreak.

Personally, I can live without top flight football if I’m excited about a Saturday.

Would want to experience top flight football at least once, and that season in the premier league could finance a squad good enough to potentially succeed with the entertaining attacking football in this division if/when we came down.

4 minutes ago, Aslanovic said:

Not a question about how you want to spend your evening.

Looking at the wide spectrum of thoughts about our next potential manager, I’m curious to know what the general consensus is.....

- Compact, disciplined and somewhat dull football but promotion (Mourinho esque)

- Entertaining, attacking football but never quite making it, resulting in season after season of final day heartbreak.

Personally, I can live without top flight football if I’m excited about a Saturday.

I'd rather miss out and enjoy watching football again rather than watch what I have watched for the last 2years...

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Would want to experience top flight football at least once, and that season in the premier league could finance a squad good enough to potentially succeed with the entertaining attacking football in this division if/when we came down.

Whilst I agree, I just want to enjoy football again... either way!

Archived