IGNORED

Terry, Bowyer, Neville

Kid in the Riot

No.  Terry has.no brains or integrity (or experience), and he's a racist lying ***. Bowyer is inexperienced and has always been a willyhead. Neville has no useful club management experience. And no to Gerrard too whilst we're at it, my five year old could get a 60% win record at Rangers playing 90% of their games against non league standard opponents.

2 minutes ago, Nibor said:

No.  Terry has.no brains or integrity (or experience), and he's a racist lying ***. Bowyer is inexperienced and has always been a willyhead. Neville has no useful club management experience. And no to Gerrard too whilst we're at it, my five year old could get a 60% win record at Rangers playing 90% of their games against non league standard opponents.

Willyhead ??

Someone is going to get called that today at my family social distancing gathering. 

39 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Yeah to Nibor's five year old!  We must go for an up and coming young manager. ?

No no and hell no.

Terry: Its easy working with and playing with top class defenders at Chelsea but in the real world, no experience whatsoever at this level and considering he's a defender, Villa aren't defending well and that's working with so called better players.

Neville:  He inherited a very good England team but I Don't see what difference he's made.

Bowyer: Comes across as a very good coach but I am not sure his abrasive manner will go down well with Ashton and the board.  It's a hell of a risk to hire him. It will be like hiring LJ all over again.

1 hour ago, Nibor said:

Maybe so but I doubt your 5 year old spent the majority of his playing career as a central midfielder for Liverpool, with most of that time spent as club captain, as well as captainingthe England national team. Widely regarded as one of the greatest midfielders of his generation, and one of Liverpool's greatest ever players, Gerrard was awarded the UEFA Club Footballer of the Year award in 2005, and the Ballon d'Or Bronze Award. In 2009, Zinedine Zidane and Pelé said that they considered Gerrard to be the best footballer in the world. A versatile and well-rounded player, highly regarded for his leadership, Gerrard is the only footballer to score in an FA Cup Final, a League Cup Final, a UEFA Cup Final and a UEFA Champions League Final, winning on each occasion.

Maybe he doesn’t have enough experience but how can you just dismiss the chances of someone who has achieved so much in the game and is now doing well and learning his trade as a manager? 

1 minute ago, Bobbie said:

Maybe so but I doubt your 5 year old spent the majority of his playing career as a central midfielder for Liverpool, with most of that time spent as club captain, as well as captainingthe England national team. Widely regarded as one of the greatest midfielders of his generation, and one of Liverpool's greatest ever players, Gerrard was awarded the UEFA Club Footballer of the Year award in 2005, and the Ballon d'Or Bronze Award. In 2009, Zinedine Zidane and Pelé said that they considered Gerrard to be the best footballer in the world. A versatile and well-rounded player, highly regarded for his leadership, Gerrard is the only footballer to score in an FA Cup Final, a League Cup Final, a UEFA Cup Final and a UEFA Champions League Final, winning on each occasion.

Maybe he doesn’t have enough experience but how can you just dismiss the chances of someone who has achieved so much in the game and is now doing well and learning his trade as a manager? 

Achievements as a player bear very little on success as a manager.  The two are almost completely unrelated.

As a manager Gerrard has a 60% win record on ezmode in a division with no quality at all.

Just because someone can drink 20 pints doesn't mean they can run a brewery.

So these 3 represent

1. a failed International manager in the women's game with previous as a coach for his older brother in a massive failure in Spain.

2.  one with proven credentials as a racist, plus some actual managerial success (though in the cesspool that is East London)

3. One who is universally despised with no proven record of success as a manager whatsoever and the clear suspicion he is a racist.

Apparently all 3 would be an improvement on Holden, who everyone seems to think hasn't got the credentials for the job.

I really hope this is complete bollo. If it accurately reflects the thinking of the club I despair.

13 minutes ago, The Bard said:

So these 3 represent

1. a failed International manager in the women's game with previous as a coach for his older brother in a massive failure in Spain.

2.  one with proven credentials as a racist, plus some actual managerial success (though in the cesspool that is East London)

3. One who is universally despised with no proven record of success as a manager whatsoever and the clear suspicion he is a racist.

Apparently all 3 would be an improvement on Holden, who everyone seems to think hasn't got the credentials for the job.

I really hope this is complete bollo. If it accurately reflects the thinking of the club I despair.

It's understandable that Daily Heil would promote the causes of racists. One of their own etc.

Archived