IGNORED

Middlesbrough v Bristol City Match Day 43

Septic Peg

5 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

The main question that needs addressing is:

"Deliver nachos to the chateau"

Is that the worst rap lyric of all time? 

Don't know why they didn't use gateaux.

10 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Talking of players that have their critics, it was a smart throw from Bentley to start the move to the second goal too...

His distribution is very good! If he could just reduce the errors somewhat...possibly the proneness to errors can feed into a lack of confidence in defence in front of him.

4 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

That’s the spirit! 

Just being a realist mate do we want the heartache of getting stuffed in the play offs we are not good enough YET but let rip the division up next season with a decent manager in place

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

If we somehow end up in the play offs, someone will have to tell me what I’m supposed to think about this season because I have no idea any more.

In short, another failure fuelled by inconsistency.

the fact that we have been in automatic contention for the past 3 years and been allowed to throw it away is failure.

Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

His distribution is very good! If he could just reduce the errors somewhat...possibly the proneness to errors can feed into a lack of confidence in defence in front of him.

That's fair. I think the thing with Bentley is he's a superb goalkeeper except for when he completely ***** up. As you say, that dines't necessarily fill a defence with confidence...

14 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Let's not forget that Hull and Boro are both struggling at the bottom. We wouldnt be doing this to a top side.

Short memory. We always struggled against lower teams in the table with LJ. We got whopped 0-3 by Luton didn't we? 

Archived