IGNORED

Middlesbrough v Bristol City Match Day 43

Septic Peg

17 hours ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

Now ?

Looks like because Swansea have lost, my cash back as gone up to £8, woo hoo

Finger is getting itchy but I'm going to hold off just one more game at least. Will the gamble pay off?

2 hours ago, bcfcfinker said:

Looks like because Swansea have lost, my cash back as gone up to £8, woo hoo

Finger is getting itchy but I'm going to hold off just one more game at least. Will the gamble pay off?

I laugh mate, but hold out. It's good for the soul to be supportive. I lost my ACCA this week on Liverpool not winning ,£95 ffs! Anything can happen in football, just not what I bet on ?

2 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

I laugh mate, but hold out. It's good for the soul to be supportive. I lost my ACCA this week on Liverpool not winning ,£95 ffs! Anything can happen in football, just not what I bet on ?

If I had higher stakes, I'd probably have cashed out but this is £1 so quite happy to let it roll till a point I either lose or things are very favourable to cash out.

Problem nowadays with the bookies, they learned from Leicester and no-longer offer stupid odds - if they did, maybe I'd have got better than 200 - 1

2 minutes ago, bcfcfinker said:

If I had higher stakes, I'd probably have cashed out but this is £1 so quite happy to let it roll till a point I either lose or things are very favourable to cash out.

Problem nowadays with the bookies, they learned from Leicester and no-longer offer stupid odds - if they did, maybe I'd have got better than 200 - 1

Yeah noticed that, oddly I have Sheffield utd to get Euro spot at the start of the season. odds should have been better but we'll worth the punt now. 

I don't bet large amounts and over the 3 years I've been using Betfair I am a total of £6 up. They must hate me !

3 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

Yeah noticed that, oddly I have Sheffield utd to get Euro spot at the start of the season. odds should have been better but we'll worth the punt now. 

I don't bet large amounts and over the 3 years I've been using Betfair I am a total of £6 up. They must hate me !

Careful, you'll be blackballed.

Archived