IGNORED

What a dick

BigTone

So along comes Covid19 and all the barbers are closed. Bought myself some new clippers in March and have been cutting my own hair. All going great until this week and I forgot to put the attachment on them. Ran the clippers straight down the middle, looked in the mirror and said things like bother & dash. What a pillock !!

20200711_141010.jpg

I did similar a few months ago. 
Have very thick hair, took the guide off to clear it, go back to cutting without putting the guide back on, massive patch at the centre back of my head. Got myself to the barbers to have someone fix it.

1 week into lockdown I just shaved the lot off, that way I couldn't mess it up!

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

I did similar a few months ago. 
Have very thick hair, took the guide off to clear it, go back to cutting without putting the guide back on, massive patch at the centre back of my head. Got myself to the barbers to have someone fix it.

1 week into lockdown I just shaved the lot off, that way I couldn't mess it up!

Brilliant.

Strangely, was out for a coffee this morning with her indoors and even she commented on the amount of ladies who said they liked my hair. Might keep it this way !!

21 hours ago, BigTone said:

Brilliant.

Strangely, was out for a coffee this morning with her indoors and even she commented on the amount of ladies who said they liked my hair. Might keep it this way !!

who loves ya baby?  get a mate called crocker,you'll be well away

Archived