IGNORED

Robins TV is broken

Dollymarie

I am having trouble opening the live stream.....says there is no live stream available......anyone else experiencing the same?

Haven't had any issues with the previous games....have closed the app completely down and re-opened it...

Is the stream still going live an hour before or have I missed and announcement?

3 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

I am having trouble opening the live stream.....says there is no live stream available......anyone else experiencing the same?

Haven't had any issues with the previous games....have closed the app completely down and re-opened it...

Is the stream still going live an hour before or have I missed and announcement?

Thanks for the Updatr Dolly 

2 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Just logged on and wondered what was happening. Cheers! 

Same. Seeing as they know it’s broken I’m surprised they have still taken my subscription knowing I’m not getting the full package. 

these things happen I understand but bit knobbed off I can’t watch match build up ,yes poor as it is , it has become my match day routine. 

come on you reds let’s finish strong. 

2 minutes ago, Ayteomike2 said:

just hope it works at 3 

The best way to watch us for most of this season has been to watch it on play back, then you can fast forward through all the shite and just watch the adverts..! ?

Archived