IGNORED

Stoke City game is now kicking off at 5pm

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Something to do with Stoke not requiring accommodation in the Bristol area? That's what they said on RB anyway.

Don't get that at all. They can't jump on a coach and get home to Stoke... Like what fans do!

3 hours ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

For me this is an absolute ******* disgrace. Shows hands down how the club holds its fans in contempt. City know that this is gonna lock people out of the game in terms of being at work and getting home in time!

In all fairness this is unprecedented times so normality goes out the window I think they will do whatever it takes to get the season finished. I’m not saying it’s Wright but just the way it is a present 

4 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

In all fairness this is unprecedented times so normality goes out the window I think they will do whatever it takes to get the season finished. I’m not saying it’s Wright but just the way it is a present 

Yep, agreed.

It's not just our games that shift- plenty have! We do seem to get a fair number of 5pm/6pm slots though!

It's not fully clear who decided/requested it from the article.

The game at Ashton Gate was originally scheduled for a 7.45pm kick-off but to ease team logistics during this period the English Football League has sanctioned an earlier start.

Not fully clear whether these kick off time shifts- for many clubs- are bottom up or top down.

I usually go for a walk at 5pm on a Wednesday and collect my eggs for the week, then come back and look for forums to blame BCFC and Boris (for something, well actually, anything!) 

Yeah, to hell with Boris and BCFC, its a real inconvenience especially at the end of a season. 

What, really? 

Archived