IGNORED

Strange Odds

slartibartfast

For those who like a punt, money to be made ?

Strange odds on Skybet..........City (11th and in the p/o race)     9/5                                                                                                                   Stoke      (21st relegation threatened)  6/4   !

You tell me !    

4 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Strange odds on Skybet..........City (11th and in the p/o race)     9/5                                                                                                                   Stoke      (21st relegation threatened)  6/4   !

You tell me !    

Ha literally just chucked us in an accumulator to boost the odds. Then this pops up.....I  realise City will now go and let me down, however still good odds. 

Stoke have only lost 3 of their last 10 games. We've lost 6 of our last 10.

I'd only fancy us with much of a chance there after Saturdays performance. Before that I'd not have bet on us winning any game. 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Stoke have only lost 3 of their last 10 games. We've lost 6 of our last 10.

I'd only fancy us with much of a chance there after Saturdays performance. Before that I'd not have bet on us winning any game. 

Watched a bit of today’s game with Brum (bit of prep for “what can we expect”) and they looked a decent outfit.  Michael O’Neill has steadied them after a disastrous start to the season under Jones.

21 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

You tell me !    

Wait, I possibly musunderstood the post.

Was this odds to avoid relegation vs make the playoffs or odds for the game itself.

Just had a quick look...our home record is/maybe nothing to shout about but guess who has the worst away record in the Championship thusfar!

This weekend I've probably had one of my best results against the bookies, draw for Liverpool, BTTS with City and Bournemouth BTTS win. Just wish I'd done it all on an accumulator.

Strange weekend.

Archived