IGNORED

NAKI

Dolman Block B

Over the moon that he scored twice today and always said he's like a car with no petrol with out any service.

The thing that made be more happy was the smile on his face. I was starting to think he was looking a bit miserable and didn't want to be here.

Really hoping that he may make Fammy stay or in the words of Chris Kamara today Famara dieoedueieidjeeieie:laugh:

I know it’s easy for us to say as fans, but on here it’s been pretty unanimous that the concern was whether we’d play him to his strengths and get the best out of him.

It’s almost too obvious - to get the best out of someone like Wells, give him plenty of service and balls in behind. I think he’d thrive in a consistent partnership with a more physical counterpart. It’s really that simple - no need to over complicate it by playing Afobe on the wing and things like that.

Remember that song about Shaun Goater? Same applies to his countryman.

32 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I know it’s easy for us to say as fans, but on here it’s been pretty unanimous that the concern was whether we’d play him to his strengths and get the best out of him.

It’s almost too obvious - to get the best out of someone like Wells, give him plenty of service and balls in behind. I think he’d thrive in a consistent partnership with a more physical counterpart. It’s really that simple - no need to over complicate it by playing Afobe on the wing and things like that.

Remember that song about Shaun Goater? Same applies to his countryman.

Yep & whilst the service to him is vital, don’t underestimate the role that Fam plays here.

Wells was prolific at QPR alongside the physical Hugill, Fam did that job excellently yesterday.

15 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Bet that gave you a boner correcting that! Bet you live to correct people's spelling errors/typos. 

Crack open the special red panties, today is a special day. 

You were 100% the kid that ratted people out at school. 

Han Solo Ok GIF

25 minutes ago, ChubStixx said:

We finally purchase a 20 goal a season striker and people still moan.

We purchased a twenty goal striker that someone turned into a sub, That has now been converted back to a twenty goal striker!! Fine margins and all that. 

Archived