IGNORED

Results needed

Unan

Counted Millwalls next game vs Blacburn as a loss already, as they lost to Boro when the table predicts a win (2 wins and 1 loss in their first three, they've already their 1 loss and still haven't played Blackburn).

So far, everything is in our favour. It won't stay like this, we won't make the playoffs, the hope is what kills me.

But this is what we need for it to happen.

InkedWhatsApp Image 2020-07-11 at 13.01.18_LI.jpg

11 hours ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Sadly, I can’t see Boro or Hull getting anything against Cardiff.

Knowing us, we’ll lose against Stoke anyway. ?

That's the hardest part, the others I can see happening. I think Cardiff well pick up more than 4 points from those 3 games though.

1 minute ago, Seneca the Younger said:

That's the hardest part, the others I can see happening. I think Cardiff well pick up more than 4 points from those 3 games though.

We have been in similar situations to Boro and Hull many times and do not under estimate a team playing to stay up. It would be a shame if these clubs do go down to League 1. 

We will be beat Stoke with no problem at all.

there is a possibility we will finish joint 6th with a great run with DH now at the helm. Alas our goal difference is crap.

Table could be interesting after the matches this mid week. If we win and Derby beat Cardiff, all 3 of us would be on 64 points. Swansea would also be on 64 if they get a draw at Forest. If, if if....! Preston are at Brentford who are the form team. And Millwall and Blackburn are playing each other. An interesting week! 

Archived