IGNORED

Weimann

kiwicolin

1 hour ago, YGBjammy said:

Needs to keep playing in the middle, either where he was Vs Middlesbrough or as a ST. 

I was so excited when we bought him (memories of when he was with Benteke at Villa) but I think LJ mismanaged him hugely.

If he could control his finishing he'd be worth holding on to.

Since signing for Wieman has scored more goals than for any other club he has played for 10 last season 9 this season so far. He shows good movement always puts in a shift when others heads go down. I believe he is a asset to the side. Yesterday showed what a good footballer he is. 
Well played Andi 

13 minutes ago, hertsexile said:

Since signing for Wieman has scored more goals than for any other club he has played for 10 last season 9 this season so far. He shows good movement always puts in a shift when others heads go down. I believe he is a asset to the side. Yesterday showed what a good footballer he is. 
Well played Andi 

One swallow doesn't make a summer, yes he did well yesterday ABOUT TIME we saw some end product from his road runner act.

49 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Too few and far between. We’ll have yesterday and Sheffield United (A) from last season to look back on fondly, but he’s far too inconsistent and we need to improve if we want to push on. 

Maybe he was played out of position by Johnson - let’s face it most players were...

5 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Maybe he was played out of position by Johnson - let’s face it most players were...

This exactly, through the middle his work rate alone will be far more useful and effective. 

Personally always been a fan of the lad and I think there's always room for a player that'll work had hard as he does in the team. Fingers crossed playing through the middle will bring more out of him product wise.

6 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

LJ mismanaged him hugely

along with plenty of others.

While I think LJs tinkering hurt Wiemann as much as anyone, lets not get into thinking that a lot of these players are going to become something they're not just because he's gone. AW got loads of game time, in several positions and has never been able to produce consistently. When he's good he's excellent, but that happens only a few times a season. He's a senior pro with hundreds of games under his belt, but he's been inconsistent everywhere he's been and I don't think that's going to change under a different manager to be honest

14 hours ago, chipdawg said:

While I think LJs tinkering hurt Wiemann as much as anyone, lets not get into thinking that a lot of these players are going to become something they're not just because he's gone. AW got loads of game time, in several positions and has never been able to produce consistently. When he's good he's excellent, but that happens only a few times a season. He's a senior pro with hundreds of games under his belt, but he's been inconsistent everywhere he's been and I don't think that's going to change under a different manager to be honest

Totally agree . A lot of this squad need to be moved on. I do think Johnson miss managed quite a few of them though , including Morrell and Walsh 

18 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

He's not exactly being played in his correct position now though? Nor is Pato?

Also, most players by LJ were in the wrong position? Most would indicate a majority so 8/11? He played Afobe on the left wing twice, Wells once, COD as a central midfielder a lot, Weimann as a winger, Rowe at left back? But that was due to JD injury. You might hate LJ, but don't lie.

Now, not getting the best out of players is a different claim.

Archived