IGNORED

If.....

Aslanovic

Pretty big if!

In such an event he becomes one of the club heroes. Hard to see the job being taken away from him.

...but it is a pretty big if...

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

Then his is the world, and everything in it, and, what's more, he'll be a man my son.

...the perfect reply. Who said this forum lacked quality?! :worship2: 

What if SL brings in a manager who has not managed in this div, would he be given multi millions and 4yrs to show he cant in fact manage in this division?; would be a cheap option but extremely silly.

Holden..... know next to nothing about him, has he managed before at all? a few all or nothing "cup games" for the players to give it all, even if we did win them all we would be far from up and relying on others losing.

Yes we beat Man U and gave City a game and hey what about us beating Liverpool etc.... live in hope if you wish but watchout for reality smacking you in the face.

2 minutes ago, Aslanovic said:

And that’s why the Johnson tombola is no more!

Not completely true. Junior put it on ebay and I bought it for £8.32. I thought I'd use it as a shag counter for the rest of the year, unfortunately it's full of bloody zeros!

5 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

What if SL brings in a manager who has not managed in this div, would he be given multi millions and 4yrs to show he cant in fact manage in this division?; would be a cheap option but extremely silly.

Holden..... know next to nothing about him, has he managed before at all? a few all or nothing "cup games" for the players to give it all, even if we did win them all we would be far from up and relying on others losing.

Yes we beat Man U and gave City a game and hey what about us beating Liverpool etc.... live in hope if you wish but watchout for reality smacking you in the face.

LJ was found wanting as far as winning promotion from this division, but to suggest that he's shown he can't manage at this level is utterly ridiculous and just makes you sound a bit dim. 

50 minutes ago, eardun said:

Holden is only taking us to the play offs.

That was the criteria set for management team at the start of the season. 

If he makes the play offs (massive if and I don't think they will) it wont change anything. New manager is incoming. 

He of course will book a special place in history and our hearts, but this is after all Bristol City... Generally miracles are reserved for other teams. 

We ain't in it for the glory. 

1 hour ago, glos old boy said:

What about the OP made you see this as yet another opportunity for some LJ bashing? 

And to claim he can’t manage in this division is pretty laughable, just bizarre in fact

8 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

What about the OP made you see this as yet another opportunity for some LJ bashing? 

And to claim he can’t manage in this division is pretty laughable, just bizarre in fact

Now you made that bit up about LJ didnt you, I didnt mention him at all in that post; in fact I was referring to any prospective new manager may or may not be coming in from divs below; you need to get that ex-manager of ours out of your mind and move on.

10 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Now you made that bit up about LJ didnt you, I didnt mention him at all in that post; in fact I was referring to any prospective new manager may or may not be coming in from divs below; you need to get that ex-manager of ours out of your mind and move on.

No you didn’t mention him but the majority of the post was aimed at him which is odd on a thread that has nothing to do with him

Archived