IGNORED

Lloyd Kelly

RUSSEL85

It’s a funny one, I’ve no doubt Eddie Howe knows a lot more than me but I thought he often looked out of his depth at a level down let alone in the PL. 

Trouble is now as soon as anyone shows any promise they’re out at the first opportunity. Think he needed a good 2-3 seasons in the championship ... luckily for him he’s about to get exactly that!

Jay DaSilva is the better player. Don’t think the extra year he has on Kelly warranted a 12 million pound gap between their transfer fees. 

Very highly rated though so you have to assume he will realise that potential down the line. 

17 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Watching the Bournemouth v Leicester game, poor guy is having a mare. I know he’s a good player but looks so out of place in the Premier League. Hope he finds his form soon.

SHame to see he still hasn't learnt how to intercept a cross with his right foot. I'm sure he cost us goals doing this for us on more than one occasion?

11 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Jay DaSilva is the better player. Don’t think the extra year he has on Kelly warranted a 12 million pound gap between their transfer fees. 

Very highly rated though so you have to assume he will realise that potential down the line. 

Kelly's playing as a CB though

18 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Wow, really? JD is on recent performances an average championship full back who we would have to trade if we got promoted!

Bournemouth are poor & struggling with injuries so not the best of sides to try & make an impression with.

Lloyd is still really young too & I’m sure he will go on to have a very decent career.

I was actually pleased when we sold him. We got a great fee for him and I thought the timing for us was right. 
I was slightly worried that LJ was so invested in his development that it would hurt the team going into the new season. He made a lot of mistakes and cost us goals at times. He undoubtedly has a lot of potential but as with a lot of young players, he’s very inconsistent at the moment and unfortunately he’s trying to learn his trade in poor team. 
I also believe his raw ability and physical attributes are currently way ahead of his decision making and the mental side of the game. I recall a few times seeing him react quite petulantly to LJs instructions. 
That being said, I do believe he will eventually be an established Premier league CB. 

6 minutes ago, When the river runs said:

If they go down which I'm sure they're going to, then I think he would have been much better off staying with us bar the signing on fee he received. 

Cant see Bournemouth getting back top fight any time soon. More likely to join the Gas

What? Plucky little Russian money FFP busting Bournemouth?!

Don’t think you can really blame LK for moving, it was win win for him and City. A lot of people in the know rate him and he may well still become a top player. If so good ( if we have a nice fat sell-on...)

5 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

What? Plucky little Russian money FFP busting Bournemouth?!

Don’t think you can really blame LK for moving, it was win win for him and City. A lot of people in the know rate him and he may well still become a top player. If so good ( if we have a nice fat sell-on...)

No I wish him all the best seems like a nice lad aswell.

5 minutes ago I thought Bournemouth would be going down and still think they will actually. I also dont think they'll come back up any time soon.

So where does he go from here ?

imo he wont get any game time if he joins a top 6 club and not sure hes going to want to be playing in the championship again with Bournemouth. 

1 minute ago, When the river runs said:

No I wish him all the best seems like a nice lad aswell.

5 minutes ago I thought Bournemouth would be going down and still think they will actually. I also dont think they'll come back up any time soon.

So where does he go from here ?

imo he wont get any game time if he joins a top 6 club and not sure hes going to want to be playing in the championship again with Bournemouth. 

Other Premier League clubs are available.

Archived