IGNORED

Lloyd Kelly

RUSSEL85

Shows the mentality of some of our fans, even for a player that doesn't play for us anymore. One mistake, he gets jumped on and he isn't cut for the Premier League!

He had a really solid game, look assured and confident with his surroundings. Was also highly praised for his performance against Man United a couple weeks back I believe? He's 21 as well ffs.

Has a great future in the game, will play for England one day I'm sure. 

22 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Thought Kelly was a left back ? 

I know he is covering for injuries but far better left back. 

Kelly is a left sided CB, who can play LB.

He’s a wonderful athlete who will get better as he grows stronger.

21 minutes ago, Bobby Bollax said:

He’s 21 ffs and playing in the premier league. Show the lad some respect!

Great coming from downs league players from the otib forum 

Very well said. Some people desperate to slag ex-players off.

2 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

He’ll still be playing Prem football next year, whether Bournemouth are or not.

Someone will take a punt. He could be perfect for Sheff Utd as an overlapping centre half...

Sheffield United would be aiming low imo.

He's destined for a very good career.

Anyone with half a brain could see the potential in the lad. Yes he had some poor games but he is very young and he will go on to be a decent player. Maybe not England quality but a possibly a lower prem player in the future (I'm not counting 4 games and looks like he will be Championship again soon). I think we did good business on him too.

2 hours ago, frenchred said:

Bit harsh really, he's been injured most of the season, came back in and has had rave reviews for his performances up to today even Ian weight labelled him a beast! To slate him after one mistake is really Bristol city fan esk!

Exactly. Some sanity on this thread!  Players get slagged off immediately even if they are young and learning. It’s a real shame. 

2 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Sheffield United would be aiming low imo.

He's destined for a very good career.

Aiming low with Sheffield Utd who look like they’re heading for European football next season....? With a style of play that would probably mean a good about if game time when rotating centre backs

Still finding his feet after a frustrating start due to injuries in the Premiership.       Wish he was still at Ashton Gate as I think the lads class . The odd mistake here and there by Howe knew what he was getting when buying a youngster. 
An extremely polite and humble lad I hope he fulfils his potential .   

God there are some right f****** freaks on this thread tonight. Have a word with yourselves. I'd forgotten what it's like to sit and listen to the right mongs you get down the gate, spouting shit after having a **** over themselves the night before for winning a game on football manager, professing themselves tactical and recruitment geniuses.

Kelly and Webster will be England's centre back pairing in a couple of years..... surely you'd guessed that. ?

23 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Imagine this kind of set up we have now with Kelly and Webster either side of Kalas in a back 3. Hunt and Dasilva wing backs. 

We underachieved last season with the quality we had.

This season as well.

He was poor in the first half, especially for the goal, but he grew into the game and 2nd half kept a relatively in form Vardy very quiet. Also pinged around a few good passes.

It's harder to play well in a team that has been playing like Bournemouth have recently.

13 hours ago, ollywhyte said:

Shows the mentality of some of our fans, even for a player that doesn't play for us anymore. One mistake, he gets jumped on and he isn't cut for the Premier League!

He had a really solid game, look assured and confident with his surroundings. Was also highly praised for his performance against Man United a couple weeks back I believe? He's 21 as well ffs.

Has a great future in the game, will play for England one day I'm sure. 

It's mental, a young kid, considered good enough to play for England Under 21's and start Premiership games, makes one mistake and we have De Veys Reserves Right Back, who can't even keep the ball on the PITCH when he plays on a Saturday, "educating" us with total certainty that the lad is "out of his depth"!!

Archived