IGNORED

Lets start another thread around want to be mangers and the so called information 0n others in the know.

City oz

Who the next manager is i can understand to all of us die hard City supporters that have been trying to live the dream now for many years with promotion. Others that supported LJ in trying to get us there. Others that are old enough to witness Division 1 football at the gate and the away celebrations.

we are now in reality and DH is doing a good job at the moment. 

I have always looked forward to the threads and the jovial banter on OTIB but please is it possible that the idiots or miss informed ones amongst us take stock Of who they think is the next manager. COMMENTS RECENTLY FROM RECENT POSTERS STATE THEY NOW WHO ARE GETTING INTERVIEWS AND WHEN AND TO ME THAT IS POSTERS THAT ARE DREAMING OR DO NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO FOLLOW THROUGH.

Lets let DH have a break over the next couple of weeks and lets look at some threads on a different subject that there is many who pretend they have inside info. If they do so what.

The LJ baggers now need to stop also as for Christ sake the poor bloke is not with us and he deserves some piece. 

we need to focus on the highest possible position in the championship and my gut feeling is will be a joint 6th position. 

Probably going to get some big auberines but I dont care as I always look forward to the banter on OTIB.

COYR 

1 hour ago, City oz said:

COMMENTS RECENTLY FROM RECENT POSTERS STATE THEY NOW WHO ARE GETTING INTERVIEWS AND WHEN AND TO ME THAT IS POSTERS THAT ARE DREAMING OR DO NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO FOLLOW THROUGH.

Or they've been told in confidence and don't fancy breaking that persons confidence for the sake of some imaginary ITK points on a fans forum? 

1 hour ago, City oz said:

Who the next manager is i can understand to all of us die hard City supporters that have been trying to live the dream now for many years with promotion. Others that supported LJ in trying to get us there. Others that are old enough to witness Division 1 football at the gate and the away celebrations.

I have always looked forward to the threads and the jovial banter on OTIB but please is it possible that the idiots or miss informed ones amongst us take stock Of who they think is the next manager. COMMENTS RECENTLY FROM RECENT POSTERS STATE THEY NOW WHO ARE GETTING INTERVIEWS AND WHEN AND TO ME THAT IS POSTERS THAT ARE DREAMING OR DO NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO FOLLOW THROUGH.

Lets let DH have a break over the next couple of weeks and lets look at some threads on a different subject that there is many who pretend they have inside info. If they do so what.

The LJ baggers now need to stop also as for Christ sake the poor bloke is not with us and he deserves some piece. 

we need to focus on the highest possible position in the championship and my gut feeling is will be a joint 6th position. 

Probably going to get some big auberines but I dont care as I always look forward to the banter on OTIB.

COYR 

I’ve read this 3 times and I’m not sure what the question / message is. 
Sorry city oz. 

51 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Or they've been told in confidence and don't fancy breaking that persons confidence for the sake of some imaginary ITK points on a fans forum? 

Or they’re just talking bollocks as per

ooh look at me I know something but not telling 

yawn.....

2 hours ago, City oz said:

COYR 

I would hope we would have our new manager within the next couple if weeks. No inside info just a hope we will get it done sooner rather than later. 

I was going to start a thread on people starting threads complaining about people who start threads on a topic which already has multiple threads. 

It then occurred to me I should have done what a number of posters do and post in the early stages of this thread a post asking if this thread was absolutely necessary given the number of threads already on this subject. 

Having said that, I hadn't checked the number of threads on this subject therefore my complaint about there being too many threads about threads complaining about too many threads on a subject may have been unnecessary in the first place. 

This would then render this response unnecessary which would be a shame, especially for those posters who have managed to reach this point without dropping asleep or scrolling on. Well done to you all. COYR. 

2 hours ago, Lrrr said:

That’d be me then!!

Are you saying ITK points are imaginary?  I’ve been saving mine up to use in the concourse. ?

16 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

That’d be me then!!

Are you saying ITK points are imaginary?  I’ve been saving mine up to use in the concourse. ?

Does that mean your comment about announcements before the next game is more than just a hunch?! ?

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

Does that mean your comment about announcements before the next game is more than just a hunch?! ?

No, that is genuinely a hunch.

Re interview:

I was told last Wednesday (3 separate people, of verging degrees of trust) that someone was interviewed on Tuesday.  In fairness, someone else (who I trust) reckons it might not have been true.

I am rarely / never ITK but I do know people in the game.  They tend not to blab. ?

Pretty sure every fan forum around the country is exactly the same when a manager has been sacked.
We all speculate and try to piece together scraps of information we find or rumours we hear. Some are credible but most are nonsense. We get excited when some names are mentioned and scared to death when others are. 
This is the ride we are on and people sharing what they have heard is part of the fun. 

1 hour ago, Midlands Robin said:

I was going to start a thread on people starting threads complaining about people who start threads on a topic which already has multiple threads. 

It then occurred to me I should have done what a number of posters do and post in the early stages of this thread a post asking if this thread was absolutely necessary given the number of threads already on this subject. 

Having said that, I hadn't checked the number of threads on this subject therefore my complaint about there being too many threads about threads complaining about too many threads on a subject may have been unnecessary in the first place. 

This would then render this response unnecessary which would be a shame, especially for those posters who have managed to reach this point without dropping asleep or scrolling on. Well done to you all. COYR. 

Would this be a reference to Monty Python's "I'd like to complain about the amount of people who complain about people complaining?"

de923760-9c6a-4d6f-8967-53e68a7effe2_text_hi.gif

7 hours ago, Harry said:

I’ve read this 3 times and I’m not sure what the question / message is. 
Sorry city oz. 

Having lived in Oz for 20 odd years may I translate for you:

G'day Cobbers, how they hangin ? Hope your'e ripping the top off of a few VB's.

With regards this new Pommie manager bloke (or Sheila) can I ask that you pull your heads in. I mean bladdy hell and fair suck of the sav and have a go ya mugs but why are you knocking Bruce before he's even had a chance to prove himself in the forward backward pocket and kicks a goal along with a few behinds. Remember Deano's having a cracker so far and it makes me crack a fat just thinking about it. May your chooks all grow into Emu's and kick your bladdy shithouse down.

28 minutes ago, BigTone said:

With regards this new Pommie manager bloke (or Sheila) can I ask that you pull your heads in. I mean bladdy hell and fair suck of the sav and have a go ya mugs but why are you knocking Bruce before he's even had a chance to prove himself in the forward backward pocket and kicks a goal along with a few behinds. Remember Deano's having a cracker so far and it makes me crack a fat just thinking about it. May your chooks all grow into Emu's and kick your bladdy shithouse down.

Aha. All makes sense now. ?

In other news....

Sashiko (Japanese: 刺し子, literally "little stabs" or "little pierce") is a form of decorative reinforcement stitching (or functional embroidery) from Japan that started out of practical need during the Edo era (1615-1868). Traditionally used to reinforce points of wear or to repair worn places or tears with patches, making the piece ultimately stronger and warmer, this running stitch technique is often used for purely decorative purposes in quilting and embroidery. The white cotton thread on the traditional indigo blue cloth (said to recall snow falling around old farmhouses[1]) gives sashiko its distinctive appearance, though decorative items sometimes use red thread.[

9 hours ago, eastonboy said:

Bugger me.

I was convinced that they spoke English in Australia,  obviously I was wrong.

Perhaps if you're reading it in the UK you need to turn it upside down. 

33 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Condensed version:

Fair Dinkum

10 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

I like this.

So much so that I feel that I need to say it 

An emoticon is not enough.

Archived