IGNORED

League One playoff final (7:30 KO) - Who would you rather?

sephjnr

League One final (7:30 KO) - Who would you rather?  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Can someone remind me what the G*s legal action against Wycombe was about?

I recall it was laughable. But don’t recall the exact detail. 

Embarrassment

Embarrassment at being unable to get the solitary point needed on the final day

Embarrassment at being relegated by opposition playing in their own kit

Embarrassment at the fact they had been giving it large the weekend before

Embarrassment at the fact they rioted in their own ground 

Embarrassment at the prospect at playing in the non-league

Frankly they wanted someone else to blame for all this, and instead of looking to themselves and saying "we screwed up, it is our own fault" - The club and the fans looked to blame Wycombe for ineligible players and us for riots.

5 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Don't know much about Wycombe, but if this is how they normally play, please lets not get their manager.

Don’t think he really is in the frame but agree 100%, what a horrible side they are, play acting, time wasting, kicking the ball long. Awful style of football.

Quite a few sides in L1 dislike them, you can see why now.

12 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Don't know much about Wycombe, but if this is how they normally play, please lets not get their manager.

Ainsworth is not coming to City but I don't know if what we see is his style, or whether he's making the best of the assets he's got. They have some height and power at the back and up front (more so when Akinfenwa is on the pitch) have direct runners with some pace and good set piece delivery. Not pretty but may be effective enough to get out of the division. It's not as if watching Oxford is like watching Brazil. 

1 minute ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Ainsworth is not coming to City but I don't know if what we see is his style, or whether he's making the best of the assets he's got. They have some height and power at the back and up front (more so when Akinfenwa is on the pitch) have direct runners with some pace and good set piece delivery. Not pretty but may be effective enough to get out of the division. It's not as if watching Oxford is like watching Brazil. 

Oxford have got a couple of players who think there better than what they are,( brown , branaghan) .

1 hour ago, archie andrews said:

Anyone remember going to Oxford at the old ground seeing a shark going through a roof of a house? 

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that, wonder if it’s still there.

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

When I went there I couldn’t see absolutely nothing except Fog . Drew 1-1 I think 

Yes, my only visit there, could not see past the halfway line.

Archived