IGNORED

If you could relegate one team....

Matthew me

Cardiff going down is the best but I'm also going to throw Tottenham in there, not because I hate Spurs, but because Mourinho has been infecting the Prem with his negativity and is holding good England players back. He was a ridiculous appointment and they should pay the price!

1 minute ago, mozo said:

Cardiff going down is the best but I'm also going to throw Tottenham in there, not because I hate Spurs, but because Mourinho has been infecting the Prem with his negativity and is holding good England players back. He was a ridiculous appointment and they should pay the price!

That's a good call, Jose drains the life out of me 

15 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

Still can't face Holloway, getting Grimsby relegated would be lovely, awful place, manager and fans

Cardiff, no need to explain 

Sags, no need to explain

Villa.... Where do you start!! Put simply, you're not famous any more 

Ah Holloway, I remember...

20 seasons ago when the other side in Bristol were top of the League or right in the running for automatic promotion- last time they finished above us, 20 years on etc- he steered them out of the playoffs on the final day- great stuff! We'd finished midtable that year, some jubilation at Ashton Gate? Think we lost to League One winners Preston that day.

THEN 8 years on, by odd coincidence, Preston at home again- we won this one 3-0, he was at Leicester and wasn't doing great but their performance level perhaps indicated no huge danger yet down they slid...final day again- out the division, into League One for the first time in their history- how amusing!

"Cheer up Holloway"...funny last 3 times we've played Preston on final day it's been quite a good day- dare we dream of the same this time? (Not so much Holloway but good for us one way or another).

Just now, cityironman said:

Man City (just to show that money can't buy you everything!)

Cardiff (go bother some sheep in L1 land!)

Sags (oh the joy!)

Grimsby (perhaps it will make skeletor properly retire at last!)

At last! Someone else who'd want the mariners relegated ?

13 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Liverpool

Cardiff

Bristol Rovers

Forest Green Rovers

We are one, Jon

Could we add Cheltenham as our relegation choice next season?

4 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Its like wanting a second cock, because your cock is too small.

I have no idea why this is here ?‍♂️

Archived