IGNORED

If you could relegate one team....

Matthew me

Hard to believe that Liverpool, Everton and Arsenal are the only three teams to remain the top division since the sixty's.

Love asking Man city fans what it was like in the third division or Spurs, Chelsea and the "mighty" Man utd what it was like in the second division!

PALACE: Weirdo club with strange fans. They even had an orange chairman at one time.

LEEDS: Horrible club. Brings out the worst in glazed overweight middle aged men who look at you spouting leeds, leeds, leeds as if they had Tourettes.

MK DONS: They really want to be famous and have a history but they aren't, and they won't.

GRIMSBY: I have nothing against any of League Two apart from this is where that odious creature skeletor is.

Obviously & just to qualify, it goes without saying everyone could say swindle or the sags.

2 hours ago, Swede said:

PALACE: Weirdo club with strange fans. They even had an orange chairman at one time.

LEEDS: Horrible club. Brings out the worst in glazed overweight middle aged men who look at you spouting leeds, leeds, leeds as if they had Tourettes.

MK DONS: They really want to be famous and have a history but they aren't, and they won't.

GRIMSBY: I have nothing against any of League Two apart from this is where that odious creature skeletor is.

Obviously & just to qualify, it goes without saying everyone could say swindle or the sags.

Love the logic! Hard to argue with any aside from Palace, don't mind the eagles.

1 hour ago, BS2 Red said:

That's a good shout. Plus a mate at work supports them so I'd be happy to take the piss out of him.

Never liked Grimsby. The amount of arrests and issues they have with fans is unreal. One of the highest % per fan. On a plus point, Holloway is well suited to the area, fish smell in the air, deprived and an awful team

14 hours ago, Matthew me said:

Never liked Grimsby. The amount of arrests and issues they have with fans is unreal. One of the highest % per fan. On a plus point, Holloway is well suited to the area, fish smell in the air, deprived and an awful team

On the plus side, you get a cracking cod lot up there.

Archived