IGNORED

PLAYER-OF-THE-YEAR & OTHER AWARDS

Blagdon Mike

• Admin
30 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I voted for Famara as PotY, Dasilva as YPotY and went for LJ leaving as the Champagne Moment - there weren’t any other champagne moments that I can remember this season,

Exactly same as mine

I went for Fam as PotY, Taylor Moore as YPotY. Really struggled for a champagne moment to the extent that I went for Paterson's pass to Diedhiou versus Hull on the basis that it revitalised our season (at least it did until Cardiff's result last night).

Real dearth of champagne moments otherwise though. Only thing that stands out earlier in the season is Walsh's free kick at QPR and it doesn't really count given we lost on penalties...

10 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

For those wanting to vote for Taylor Moore, he is on the voting list on the website but has been left out of the thread on here. 

Cheers - saw that when I went to vote! Still wish I could come up with something better than a guy who did well early on and then got loaned out. Really hope one thing the manager achieves next season is to make Young Player of the Year a tough call for the right reasons...

Archived