IGNORED

Miss super Scott

Matthew me

Not sure about anyone else, but my god I miss the days of watching tinman picking out super Scott for fun and seeing our wonderful number 7 ripping teams apart. Not sure I've ever watched another city player that excited me as much as Scott. What a player in his day, pace, tricks, great shot and a fantastic team man. So glad he's part of the club still. 

Let's hope we have a new hero in the years to come. Sadly, I fear the best we will ever get is one season from a player that dominates a league. We've become a selling club for anyone that stands above the crowd. 

From a player perspective, this isn't bad. Always motivating to know that you can earn your move if you perform at city.

Selfishly, I just wish we can hold onto some of our rising talent. Namely, Eliason, De Silva, 

6 hours ago, Matthew me said:

Not sure about anyone else, but my god I miss the days of watching tinman picking out super Scott for fun and seeing our wonderful number 7 ripping teams apart. Not sure I've ever watched another city player that excited me as much as Scott. What a player in his day, pace, tricks, great shot and a fantastic team man. So glad he's part of the club still. 

Let's hope we have a new hero in the years to come. Sadly, I fear the best we will ever get is one season from a player that dominates a league. We've become a selling club for anyone that stands above the crowd. 

From a player perspective, this isn't bad. Always motivating to know that you can earn your move if you perform at city.

Selfishly, I just wish we can hold onto some of our rising talent. Namely, Eliason, De Silva, 

Welcome to otib Scotty!

11 hours ago, Matthew me said:

We sold Scotty and about 6 or 7 others when we failed to get out of the third tier of English football.

Fairly sure the likes of Scott and Carey would of attracted bids long before they went for a little holiday at Cov and Reading

I just fear that if we have a superstar, the best we could ever retain is one season. How often do we reject a big money offer? 

16 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

Fairly sure the likes of Scott and Carey would of attracted bids long before they went for a little holiday at Cov and Reading

I just fear that if we have a superstar, the best we could ever retain is one season. How often do we reject a big money offer? 

Not many clubs reject big money offers particularly if the player will earn more money.

Not sure how many of that squad would get anywhere near our current one apart from Lita and Carey to be honest.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Matthew me said:

Assume you understand that we are a selling club, that is going to try and find a player that we can buy cheap and sell at a decent profit

Archived