IGNORED

Tonight’s games

Dr Balls

Just now, MC RISK77 said:

I like to think I know a bit about football records but does anyone know the last time a team was 7-0 up in a league match at half time...no idea

Never happened before in the top 4 divisions!

Just now, MC RISK77 said:

I like to think I know a bit about football records but does anyone know the last time a team was 7-0 up in a league match at half time...no idea

just looked at the goal times - it was only 1-0 after 27 minutes then bang 6 goals in 18 minutes that must be some sort of record in itself

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

This isn't quite what you asked as Watford's 7 came in the second half. But it's close.

The answer to your question could well be Newcastle in their 13-0 win in 1946.

1 minute ago, MC RISK77 said:

From the BBC. “Wigan are the first side in the English top four tiers to scored 7+ goals in one half of football since Watford v Blackpool also in the Championship in January 2015.‘ Second half though, so maybe never.

Archived