IGNORED

Tonight’s games

Dr Balls

Wigan's manager proving his credentials as a motivator of men. Imagine that, a manager able to get the most of the resources available to him - in charge of our lot!

Good game for our Herbie to be missing, too!! 

I still can't believe that scoreline though - the Championship is supposed to be ultra competitive, a league where bottom can beat top as much as vice versa. Has there ever been such a h-t scoreline in this league before??  

Imagine if their 12 point deduction came in and their goal difference saves them. Before this game it was better than most but a few clubs were only a few behind. This has done them the world of good. 

And of course for Hull it's the complete opposite.

Oh dear. How sad. What a shame. Never mind. 

5 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Wigan's manager proving his credentials as a motivator of men. Imagine that, a manager able to get the most of the resources available to him - in charge of our lot!

I still can't believe that scoreline though - the Championship is supposed to be ultra competitive, a league where bottom can beat top as much as vice versa. Has there ever been such a h-t scoreline in this league before??  

Paul Cook is off the radar for many but he is defo worthy of consideration for us IMO.

39 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

A reminder that the record win in English pro-football is 13-0, achieved twice. 

Stockport County 13–0 Halifax Town (Third Division North, 6 January 1934)

Newcastle United 13–0 Newport County (Second Division, 5 October 1946)

We want 14.

Someone lost 12-0 at Luton once, if I remember correctly. Can't think who ....

10 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

optajo.PNG

7 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Imagine if their 12 point deduction came in and their goal difference saves them. Before this game it was better than most but a few clubs were only a few behind. This has done them the world of good. 

And of course for Hull it's the complete opposite.

Oh dear. How sad. What a shame. Never mind. 

Well, based on how thing stand at the moment, it has (sort of).

Wigan have moved above Hull and out of the relegation zone on goal difference, that 16 goal swing being enough to tip the balance.

Archived