IGNORED

Tonight’s games

Dr Balls

Possibly unpopular opinion time but I’ve kind of been hoping that we didn’t get into the playoffs since LJ went. We need a clean break, a new man in for the summer and then get ready to go again. 

And from a selfish perspective I can’t imagine the disappointment in waiting 35 years for something and then have to stay home and not be able to be part of something like that. 

2 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Or just two Cardiff draws and three City wins!

Millwall dropping points in one game.

I haven't quite given up yet - I'm just one of those people haha

Well have to love it Olly your positive outlook on life puts me to shame.

Now where did i put my ****** Cider down.

16 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Did anyone genuine think we had a chance of play offs even before tonight? I applaud those who did but I’m obviously a pessimist. 

These posts always come out.

Well yes, until it’s mathematically not possible.

2 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Nice reverse psychology. I like your style 

None of that Oldland fella.  

It's done behave you don't still believe yourself.

But if you somehow can't except wele still be in this division next season, you can get a misery 55/1 on us making the play offs.

We're focused on the wrong team, simply need Millwall to draw a game, Cardiff can do what they want.

Now Forest losing their next 3 leaves them on 69 while we sail past them on 70 after our 3 wins. For everything else there's Lansdown's mastercard 

13 minutes ago, Flagon said:

We're focused on the wrong team, simply need Millwall to draw a game, Cardiff can do what they want.

Now Forest losing their next 3 leaves them on 69 while we sail past them on 70 after our 3 wins. For everything else there's Lansdown's mastercard 

Oh cool, I had no idea that was happening but I'm mighty relieved now! ?

1 hour ago, cityexile said:

Anyway. Tomlin was good. Rooney was crap. Funny old world.

Mate who works for Cardiff said the Tomlin goal was the only time they got close to Rooney and he was pulling strings most the game

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Possibly unpopular opinion time but I’ve kind of been hoping that we didn’t get into the playoffs since LJ went. We need a clean break, a new man in for the summer and then get ready to go again. 

And from a selfish perspective I can’t imagine the disappointment in waiting 35 years for something and then have to stay home and not be able to be part of something like that. 

With you on this. It’s such a messed up season, it would be such a compromised achievement to finally get there I’d genuinely rather wait. It’s not football as we know it - it’s a far poorer version.

It would be nice to think we’ll be closer to normality next season but I’m far from convinced. As a member rather than season ticket holder, I think it’s entirely conceivable I won’t be going to a match all season.

1 hour ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Cardiff need to lose to Boro and lose/draw with Hull.

Not going to happen, took a half day off work to watch Stoke too, announce Hughton.

The two games against Cardiff have probably been pivotal in both our seasons, as they led to managerial changes. Theirs for the better, and ours too late. I’m afraid Cardiff are in pole position for 6th, especially when you consider who they have got for their last 2 games. In fact Hull could be down by the time they play them...

Archived