IGNORED

Bristol City v Stoke City - Matchday 44

2 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

What an appalling game. 5 year olds in any primary school would be ashamed if they passed the ball as bad as us and Stoke. Weimann even managed to misplace a pass to Fammy on the edge of the box from 2 yards away. And what are we doing passing across our own penalty area. Thankfully we're winning due to the one piece of class so far. 

The difference now is we look capable of scoring even when not firing 100%.

1 minute ago, Mihai said:

The 6th place is gone unfortunately. If Derby could manage to get a draw y-day we could have a chance. It is hard for Cardiff to not win at least one game. 

Damn it LJ...that defeat in min 87 against them cost us mostly the all season.

We can bounce back next year and fight for the first 2 places with a few additions and a good manager.

It’s not gone yet. 

The poor passing is shocking, and to put it into context I've been out in the street today playing football with my kids and their friends, and some of my passing was truly sublime, finding their feet each and every time.  I also had to contend with divots in the concrete, raised kerbs, sloping paths, parked cars etc, and I could still find the kid I was aiming for.  Why can't professional players do this on a beautiful football pitch?

3 minutes ago, Mihai said:

I know that Cardiff Sh1tty is playing against two teams that really need points but one of them lost 8-0 against a team with no objectives.

Wigan are on a amazing run of form and I think can still survive even with the points deduction. Wouldn't want to play them at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Mihai said:

I know that Cardiff Sh1tty is playing against two teams that really need points but one of them lost 8-0 against a team with no objectives.

True, but anything can happen on the day. Think Gas, Wycombe, Northampton in 2014.

If Warnock does us a favour, it could well go to the last day. Maybe Cardiff will bottle it with the pressure on?

7 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

The poor passing is shocking, and to put it into context I've been out in the street today playing football with my kids and their friends, and some of my passing was truly sublime, finding their feet each and every time.  I also had to contend with divots in the concrete, raised kerbs, sloping paths, parked cars etc, and I could still find the kid I was aiming for.  Why can't professional players do this on a beautiful football pitch?

So, by my reckoning, you're claiming to have played at Eastville or the Mem.

Archived