IGNORED

Season Over Appoint Manager

Dynamite Red

On 17/07/2020 at 19:08, BS4 on Tour... said:

Any update on this Kid? 

So, on the 16th July @Kid in the Riot posted on here that an announcement was expected on that day or the next day ...after zero announcements I posted the above question...and no reply - he or she has very much positioned themselves on here as being very much ‘in the know’ but this latest dramatic pronouncement that has subsequently proved to be a load of rubbish casts serious doubts on that ... what’s the point in posting tripe when people on here are desperate for accurate updates as we search for a new manager ?!

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So, on the 16th July @Kid in the Riot posted on here that an announcement was expected on that day or the next day ...after zero announcements I posted the above question...and no reply - he or she has very much positioned themselves on here as being very much ‘in the know’ but this latest dramatic pronouncement that has subsequently proved to be a load of rubbish casts serious doubts on that ... what’s the point in posting tripe when people on here are desperate for accurate updates as we search for a new manager ?!

You do realise things can change very quickly behind the scenes? It may be bold to come out and say an announcement is due, but we've seen before how he's been right on several occasions. Only the lansdowns and Ashton know the very latest information.

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He didn't say "an announcement", he said "news incoming". 

Given your penchant for pedantry I'm surprised you've misread.

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

In fairness to KITR, he has a couple of sources. 
One is incredibly reliable. The other is from the media. 
The news he put up last week was something he’d heard from the media-insider, not his usually impeccable source. 

37 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I'm impartial in this debate, but for fairness, didn't Kid say news incoming, then state that he didn't know what it was, but he then speculated that it could be Hughton?

7 hours ago, Northern Red said:

My penchant for pedantry is encouraging me to point out that ‘news incoming’ suggests an announcement will be made - anyway, it’s not important now, there was no news or an announcement - just another false rumour

54 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

My penchant for pedantry is encouraging me to point out that ‘news incoming’ suggests an announcement will be made - anyway, it’s not important now, there was no news or an announcement - just another false rumour

Didn't the post run with one of their "stories" suggesting we were after someone not long after? 

Stand to be corrected. To be honest I don't take much notice of what that rag posts/prints.

The fans eyes are focused intently on this appointment as this will show the owner and boards true ambition and vision for the club.  We are at that fork in the road where we can push for the Premier League or stand still/potentially regress. Big big decision here City, do not mess this up.

Archived