IGNORED

A shadow of my former self

Shtanley

@Shtanley I love the pod, I've listened from day 1, pay the Patreon, and have done a few sound diaries for you. I've met yourself (QPR game we watched in Philomena's when all those Man Utd fans were in), Rob and a couple of the others and support you all wholeheartedly. I also get that the season is over and these last few pods may be a little looser than normal.

That said - I'd suggest you don't order a burger and chips for delivery if you know you're starting the podcast in the next 30 minutes.

Also, I had noticed the "well said" thing coming in more and more over the past few weeks. We all have our little phrases and ticks, and often probably don't notice them...but then we don't all broadcast our voices. I've no idea how to 'fix' this but it's something to think about.

I hate to criticise you and the podcast because I do love the rougher, more casual sound.

On the commentators & RobinsTV. I've used RobinsTV as my main method for watching City for two seasons now. I've said before that RobinsTV generally needs a lot of work over the summer. Prior to the restart it was fine for the few expats who watched it regularly. You logged on a minute before kick off, watched the first half with Toby Osborne plus an injured player commentating, then half time was silent and then you switched off immediately at full time. It was great. Simple, just showed you the game, and the injured/guest player was used far more that they've been using Morrell and Moore in recent games. In this new world they've tried to pad it all out - but haven't spent any money on getting in people who know what they are doing. Surely there's a junior radio sports commentator knocking around Radio Bristol or Radio Somerset who fancies a side gig on RobinsTV? They also need a studio as the balcony just looks ropy on TV, and Lisa Knights and Downsy aren't cutting it either tbh. 

I appreciate they had no notice to expand the service, and the actual streaming is much more stable on the new platform. However, if they are going to carry on with RobinsTV in its new form, substituting it for season tickets, next season then it needs improving.

Edit: was the Wizard's of Drivvle guy recording in his wizard's cave?

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

Is the accusation from Rob and Dave to me on the latest episode of OSIB. #103.

Have my appearances on robinstv gone to my head?

As always am keen to hear people's thoughts on the podcast episode, what you like and didn't like!

Listen/Follow

FYI, it's not currently listed on Apple Podcasts.

Hi I'm Stanley well said, the voice of the fans and the only fan allowed in the ground well said. Stuff the guy who's been for 40 years straight I'm ENTITLED to be here! Look at me well said with my headphones half off!

Here's me with my well said mate Jon Lansdown, please donate well said money to keep this podcast self sufficient. Champagne won't buy itself you know! *POP*

I'll talk to you about the well said problems caused by the gentrification of football right after I finish eating my well said vegan burger. Actually, my time is too valuable well said so I'm just going to eat it during the podcast.

Look, well said, a man with a bristolian accent! Isn't he weird? Listen as he talks well said about the food he eats ho ho ho! Let's all point and laugh!

Remember to vote for me in the supporter of the year contest which is absolutely not rigged well said!

By the way #BLM and #eattherich well said.

Honestly still enjoy the football chat. If you cut the food talk out, you'd have enough time to eat your meals AND do the football podcast. Recommend starting a food podcast!

Thanks as always for the content :)

Archived