IGNORED

Joe Edwards

This guy’s come out of nowhere to appear at 16/1 sixth favourite for the job on SkyBet.

Had to google him, I’m assuming it’s this guy: 

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/teams/managers/joe-edwards

Seems an odd one to have come in from nowhere, hadn’t seen his name anywhere else on the odds previously.

6 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

I couldn't tell if people were being sarcastic or not. Anyway, which nutter chucked £50 quid on him for him to be installed at 16/1 in the running?

It wouldn't need that much, my tenner on Paul Cook made the price drop from 25s to twelves within two minutes of making the bet

It's possible that he's someone we've come into contact with in recent years regarding players transfers ie Abraham (and if you believe the gossip on here, Massengo).

It does sound like an option we would explore in our current set up. He'd probably be able to slot in quite nicely into the 'head coach' role instead of Hughton/Cook/McCarthy/Gerrard etc who'd want to be a more traditional manager.

It's obviously a totally different level of football, but he is very highly rated at Chelsea. Quite an interesting link.

Assuming this is true, what I am pleased about is that it's clear we're leaving no stone unturned through looking into left-field options and aren't just looking at the same usual names and potentially throwing our plan for how we want the club run out with the bathwater.

4 hours ago, BigTone said:

Please, please can the club make a decision before Priti Patel, Peppa Pig or Jeremy Corbyn are linked with us !!!  My patience is wearing very thin.

Peppa Pig would be better off at the Memorial Ground jumping in muddy puddles.

2 hours ago, pride of the west said:

I couldn't tell if people were being sarcastic or not. Anyway, which nutter chucked £50 quid on him for him to be installed at 16/1 in the running?

I was playing on it assuming it was fishing for a whoosh ?‍♂️

17 hours ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

This guy’s come out of nowhere to appear at 16/1 sixth favourite for the job on SkyBet.

Had to google him, I’m assuming it’s this guy: 

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/teams/managers/joe-edwards

Seems an odd one to have come in from nowhere, hadn’t seen his name anywhere else on the odds previously.

Would have been the player loan technical manager when Tammy was on loan. 

Archived