Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

11 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Not proper

Just really dislike Bournemouth and Wham

My choice would be Bournemouth & Watford. Both likely to be mid table in next year’s Championship IMO.

Villa would probably be near the promotion places throughout the season.

The media fawning over them will be unbearable, especially with Leeds no longer in the Championship 

• Like 2

I hope Villa go down but it's not all over for them.

Watford's final two games are Man City and Arsenal so if they lose to West Ham tomorrow it's quite feasible that they could finish with what they've got now i.e 34 points.

Villa's final game is at West Ham.

They could go there with West Ham already safe knowing a win will most likely keep them up particularly as goal difference may not be significantly different by that time.

1 minute ago, CHAZ MICHAELS said:

I hope Villa go down but it's not all over for them.

Watford's final two games are Man City and Arsenal so if they lose to West Ham tomorrow it's quite feasible that they could finish with what they've got now i.e 34 points.

Villa's final game is at West Ham.

They could go there with West Ham already safe knowing a win will most likely keep them up particularly as goal difference may not be significantly different by that time.

Their goal difference is 12 worse. 

City 4-0 West Ham

arsenal 2-0 west ham

villa 3-0 West Ham 

in fact they’d need an extra one for goals scored. Can’t see it myself.

15 minutes ago, mozo said:

If West Ham and Watford play out a draw, Villa will need two wins to have a mathematical chance. They play Arsenal next.

Fingers crossed the good Arsenal turn up eh?

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It's a shame Everton didn't really do it for much of the game- only had one shot on target according to Sofascore!

Sure hope that gift of a point vs Sheffield United doesn't prove decisive...still a bit nervous!

Nervous ? Why ?

• Like 1
On 16/07/2020 at 20:23, BRISTOL86 said:

If West Ham and Watford have got any sense they’ll play out a draw tomorrow and that’ll see them both all but safe. 

Or not....

7 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Watford have to get a point tonight as their GD will be horrible after playing Man City and arsenal.

Assuming Villa or Bournemouth get anything else this season 

24 minutes ago, phantom said:

West Ham are pretty much safe, and will lose their edge, so I wouldn't be surprised if Villa beat them on the last day.

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Way Everton have been playing of late, you'd think Bournemouth's last two are fairly winnable tbh or at least not impossible tasks- that said Southampton's away record is excellent.

So, Leeds are up. If Baggies and Fulham go up too and Villa stay up there will be no-one in the Championship for Sky to cream themselves over and put on every week. 

Unless some club appoints a `celebrity` manager, someone like Steven Gerrard for instance..................

• Like 2