IGNORED

The Jim White appreciation thread

AppyDAZE

Love that everyone is salty because he mentioned he thinks SG won't be coming to us and Bristol isn't a hotbed of football passion.

It's his opinion so what who cares. He's probably right we haven't had any history that makes us a hotbed of football passion. Then again I've not really walked through any city and felt it was a 'hotbed of football passion' he's just putting it down to football achievements really.

3 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

Love that everyone is salty because he mentioned he thinks SG won't be coming to us and Bristol isn't a hotbed of football passion.

It's his opinion so what who cares. He's probably right we haven't had any history that makes us a hotbed of football passion. Then again I've not really walked through any city and felt it was a 'hotbed of football passion' he's just putting it down to football achievements really.

Well he's a Rangers fan, and compared to Glasgow Bristol certainly isn't a hotbed.

Having said that, neither is Watford, but if they go down with all that parachute dosh and waved it at Gerard, I think he  might drop Rangers like a half brick and head down the M6.

5 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

Well he's a Rangers fan, and compared to Glasgow Bristol certainly isn't a hotbed.

Having said that, neither is Watford, but if they go down with all that parachute dosh and waved it at Gerard, I think he  might drop Rangers like a half brick and head down the M6.

There we are you've undermined his opinion straight away, I think the same he'd be gone straight away but I just don't think he needs this own thread because he has an opinion on the matter. However weak it is.

4 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

There we are you've undermined his opinion straight away, I think the same he'd be gone straight away but I just don't think he needs this own thread because he has an opinion on the matter. However weak it is.

Apologies  :laugh:

Just now, Sir Geoff said:

Always up Mel Morris's ass. Cant stand how snug those two are........and as for Natalie Sawyer with her whining voice. Stopped listening to the 10 0 clock show some time ago...bring back Colin Murray.

A bit harsh on Natalie. she speaks a lot of sense

12 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

Can't stand the bloke, tries to make everything sound amazing and spectacular. Sometimes things are shit. You can't always polish a turd. 

No, but you can roll a turd in glitter which is what crusty old Jim trys to do. As soon as he comes on, i turn off. Slimey bastard if ever there was one

I only listen to H&J, and sometimes Durham but he boils my piss sometimes

• Admin
1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

Mr. Football. Knows everyone. Knows everything. Hero

Have been listening to his radio show a bit since working at home he is more irritating and up his own arse than he was on Sky

Gladly avoid when he is on now

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Have been listening to his radio show a bit since working at home he is more irritating and up his own arse than he was on Sky

Gladly avoid when he is on now

He’s so far up his own arse it’s sickening, I heard his nickname is toenails because his so far up his own arse all you can see is his toenails 

Archived