IGNORED

The Jim White appreciation thread

AppyDAZE

5 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Always up Mel Morris's ass. Cant stand how snug those two are........and as for Natalie Sawyer with her whining voice. Stopped listening to the 10 0 clock show some time ago...bring back Colin Murray.

Colin Murray has principles, he won’t go back to working for radio sun again.
How any football fan can listen to a radio station owned by the rag is beyond me.

9 minutes ago, Leveller said:

No.

Robbored is confused because I’ve never had Sky or listened to Talksport. I thought briefly that I knew who Jim White was, but then realised I was thinking of Alan Green! Genuinely don’t know who the bloke is, or what the fuss is about. I watch the BBC and that’s about it.

5 hours ago, Matthew me said:

Can't stand the bloke, tries to make everything sound amazing and spectacular. Sometimes things are shit. You can't always polish a turd. He's over hyped and the most annoying part of talk sport and Sky

Its the one programme I turn off on TALKSPORT. Much better when Colin Murray was on the show. Come 10.00  I turn over to Ken Bruce & 3 in 10. 13:00 back to TALKSPORT. (Won’t be able to do either when I’m back in the office)

4 hours ago, Atticus said:

Im sick of it, im sick of hearing snide remarks whenever somebody quotes anything from the express/mail/talksport/sun.

I cannot stand the Guardian. The opinion pieces in that rag are laughable. And so detached from reality. Yet, I wouldn't make no snide comment if a sports piece came from that paper. 

Do you all realise that sports reporters and opinion in the sports section are detached from the views of said editorials/owners??

Complains about snide remarks about the express etc and then calls the Guardian laughable. 

1 minute ago, daored said:

Listening to this ***** defending Leeds open top bus last night , and then takes a breathe and criticises Liverpool fans got going to Anfield. 

Incredible isnt it. I heard that and couldnt believe it. Just want to nosh Bielsa off probably

Listening to him yesterday , they had someone on from Macclesfield discussing their points deduction to which Jim agreed with everything the guest said. Enter Simon Jordan who then presented an argument to every point made by the guest... dear old Jim then did a complete u turn and agreed with everything said by Simon Jordan despite the fact it contradicted with everything he agreed to a few moments earlier ??

Archived