IGNORED

BRENTFORD

77 punk

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

Worth also noting, through gritted teeth, that Leeds are 15 minutes away from promotion.

After 16 years outside the premier league I wouldn’t mind Leeds getting back up there - they even dropped to the third tier for a few seasons and they have done it the hard way going through loads of managers - but their phenomenal fan base has stuck with them - they may be annoying and a tad arrogant, but Leeds’ following is huge and loyal ...

3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Worth also noting, through gritted teeth, that Leeds are 15 minutes away from promotion.

Good they can **** off and let the premier league deal with them, get replaced by Villa though

Said for a while a team like Brentford need to be promoted to show the model for a good recruitment system works and you don't need to just throw money at a team to get promoted, could encourage more teams to go down the route.

I have a lot of time for Brentford and how they’ve done things but purely from a selfish perspective, i’d like Leeds and WBA to go up with Fulham winning the playoffs.

Leeds and WBA will always be strong in the championship, as will Fulham. I could see a few of Brentford’s players going if they fail to get promoted. This season has almost been the perfect storm for them and I’m not sure if they could repeat it without Watkins, Mbueno and Benrahma - if they were to leave. 

Wow! If this stays the same, Brentford will only need a draw tomorrow and a win at home to Barnsley to secure promotion. 

They've played delightful football, limited funds, and have won 8 on the trot. Make that 10 on the trot and they're 8n the Prem!

2 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Another club to add to the list that have passed us by. 

Their recruitment has always been streets ahead of anyone in this league, they just needed a season for it to all fall together

Really hope we get a season where all 3 promoted clubs are ones who didn't come down last season

25 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Fair play to them hope they do it . Play excellent football with a team assembled fairy cheaply. That’s what I admire most about them . New stadium ready for the prem. Good to see a smaller club get their. West Brom piss me off . Up and down all the time 

Great little club and always a good away day and with their new stadium could be a decent hard to beat side in the Premiership. Also their scouting network must be really good if their able to spot/attract players the bigger teams lie yourself are missing out on 

26 minutes ago, Lez said:

West Brom need a decent striker.

Did Austin start tonight?

Robson-Kanu was excellent earlier tonight this season, very good at keeping hold of the ball, and getting Diangana and Pereira on the ball high up the pitch.

Archived