IGNORED

THATS LEEDS GONE ....

sticks 1969

I have a headache.

I was too drunk yesterday to post. Good luck and I hope SL finally wakes up and actually appoints a decent manager!!

You’ve finally got rid of the dwarf who you all know I think was s**t.

If there is one single example of what a decent (yes SL will have to dig deep) manager can do then we are it, we don’t have the best squad in the league but the best team.

You should be looking at Hughton, Alex O’Neil, Gary Rowett, stay well clear of the likes of John Terry etc.

I hope the only time I ever come back is because you’ve finally done it! ?

At least it’s means you don’t start the season thinking “well that’s 2 losses”.

Good luck.

12 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Id be suprised if ayling gets a game next year in the prem.

He will have to stay on his feet, and not fall down everytime somebody breaths on him.

That remains to be seen but one thing's for sure -  City certainly won't!

Ayling's left City behind - great player for us who was only ever going to improve further.

Cut off our nose to spite our face by getting rid of him on the cheap.

Shocking sale.

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Leeds fan on Talk Sport right now describing Ayling as 'the soul' of this Leeds team.

People forget the fantastic City squad spirit under Cotts and how much the very popular Ayling was known to be a catalyst for that.

1 hour ago, SPAZZA said:

I have a headache.

I was too drunk yesterday to post. Good luck and I hope SL finally wakes up and actually appoints a decent manager!!

You’ve finally got rid of the dwarf who you all know I think was s**t.

If there is one single example of what a decent (yes SL will have to dig deep) manager can do then we are it, we don’t have the best squad in the league but the best team.

You should be looking at Hughton, Alex O’Neil, Gary Rowett, stay well clear of the likes of John Terry etc.

I hope the only time I ever come back is because you’ve finally done it! ?

At least it’s means you don’t start the season thinking “well that’s 2 losses”.

Good luck.

It's weird how some teams are a bogey side, well Leeds were certainly that for us it seems to me like we had lost the match before it had even started if you get my drift, we do it to some other sides as well I'm sure Boro fans are sick of the site of us as well, staying up next season will be a massive achievement though knowing your fans (no offence) will probably be expecting you to qualify for the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!! 

17 hours ago, Red Exile said:

Can't say I like Leeds at all...but I know a few of their supporters, and in fairness, for a club their size, they have suffered enough!

Remind me - why did we get rid of Luke Ayling?

Ayling has become a far better player under Bielsa as they all have tbf

Luke has been a great servant to Leeds, best right wing-back in the championship imo!

15 hours ago, Red Dread said:

They were Champions of Europe don't you know and played the most boring football possible in the 60s. Every one of their games on MOTD was a 0-0 bore draw.

Untrue but hey-ho

We had a few 0-0 draws in 68/69 when we won the title for the first time in our history (only 2 defeats that season), apart from that we scored loads of goals. Clean sheets helps to win matches btw

Big televised wins that comes to mind during the 70's

7-0 Southampton

5-1 Man Utd

1-5 Chelsea

3-0 Man City

2-0 Liverpool

57 minutes ago, 1964w said:

Ayling has become a far better player under Bielsa as they all have tbf

Luke has been a great servant to Leeds, best right wing-back in the championship imo!

Will be interesting to see if he can step up, no reason why not. 2 goals, 6 assists and even took a red for the cause. A proper full back.

57 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

Will be interesting to see if he can step up, no reason why not. 2 goals, 6 assists and even took a red for the cause. A proper full back.

I hope so Cider.

Having lots of discussion with my Leeds pals who can step up to the plate & Ayling is one of them with the majority of our fans

4 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

It will be interesting to say how Leeds move forward as three sides of Elland Road are really old and the capacity is under 40,000 which isn't big enough if they are as big as they think they are

It’s been in the pipeline and will now happen, increasing it to 50k. Redeveloping the whole area. We’ll have a new training facility too.

I just hope we make a couple of good signings and I hope to aim for top 13.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/elland-road-expansion-leeds-kinnear-17102591.amp

8 minutes ago, SPAZZA said:

It’s been in the pipeline and will now happen, increasing it to 50k. Redeveloping the whole area. We’ll have a new training facility too.

I just hope we make a couple of good signings and I hope to aim for top 13.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/elland-road-expansion-leeds-kinnear-17102591.amp

Cheers as I hadn't heard that before. I think you will definitely need a decent striker as scoring goals will be difficult as Norwich have found out this season 

23 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Cheers as I hadn't heard that before. I think you will definitely need a decent striker as scoring goals will be difficult as Norwich have found out this season 

Bamford won`t cut it in the Premier League i reckon and his antics won`t go down well. He`s a very good championship striker but I don`t think he can make the step up personally whereas I can see someone like Ollie Watkins making it fairly easily.

38 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I personally cannot believe we are up with BAMFORD upfront, he is nowhere near good enough at his primary job.

I’m just going to sit back and see what we are given, I’m confident we will only go for players Bielsa wants and Bielsa will work wonders with what he has / is given.

I think he’ll do one season in the PL and leave regardless of the outcome to go home, immortalised himself.

3 minutes ago, SPAZZA said:

I personally cannot believe we are up with BAMFORD upfront, he is nowhere near good enough at his primary job.

I’m just going to sit back and see what we are given, I’m confident we will only go for players Bielsa wants and Bielsa will work wonders with what he has / is given.

I think he’ll do one season in the PL and leave regardless of the outcome to go home, immortalised himself.

Good points you make as all the Leeds fans I know don't rate Bamford and think the manager will only be there a season maybe two if you stayed up

24 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Bamford won`t cut it in the Premier League i reckon and his antics won`t go down well. He`s a very good championship striker but I don`t think he can make the step up personally whereas I can see someone like Ollie Watkins making it fairly easily.

They won't be able to spy on the opposition training in the premier league!

20 minutes ago, sephjnr said:

"We deserve to be in the Premier League because of who we are now" or "We deserve to be in the Premier League because we shouldn't have left."

Guess which narrative the BBC and Leeds fans have gone for.

I don't they were missed

Archived