IGNORED

THATS LEEDS GONE ....

sticks 1969

On 18/07/2020 at 21:26, 1964w said:

Weird how so many opposition fans have us coming down even though they have only seen a handful of our games.

I always have reservations which is the usual pessimism within me however I do think we'll be ok

I think leeds have got it right for once. If they can keep hold of their star players (including Bielsa) and I see no reason why they shouldn't they will more than hold their own. They just need a top class centre forward IMO.

Quite fitting really considering the sad passing of Norman Hunter, big Jack Charlton and Trevor Cherry.

Mind you, we are talking about leeds so there's bound to be something that goes wrong.

20 hours ago, Swede said:

I think leeds have got it right for once. If they can keep hold of their star players (including Bielsa) and I see no reason why they shouldn't they will more than hold their own. They just need a top class centre forward IMO.

Quite fitting really considering the sad passing of Norman Hunter, big Jack Charlton and Trevor Cherry.

Mind you, we are talking about leeds so there's bound to be something that goes wrong.

Yes we have got it right Swede

We have top committed management, a world class coach plus a group of happy players who are so together something I haven't seen at Leeds in many decades. Radz & co are already planning for the new season promising top quality recruitment with the No.9 position a top priority I suspect.

At long last we've moved out of the doldrum years 

Archived