Southstandoriginal

4 hours ago, Southstandoriginal said:

Have a look. Not difficult to spot!

bbc this evening

"Live Reporting
By Shamoon Hafez

Get involved
Get involved
Send a text to 81111 (charged at your standard message rate)
Twitter: Use the hashtag #bbcfootball
Facebook: BBC Sport
Posted at 22:0622:06
'Delighted'
Chelsea 1-0 MOL Vidi

Chelsea

Chelsea captain Gary Cahill tells BT Sport: "It is job done. Games like that are difficult but it is important we are motivated. We tried and tried and got what we deserved. They sat back and frustrated us. We missed a few chances but Alvaro Morata scored the goal to win us the game.

"I am sure for every striker, scoring goals gives them confidence. Morata made some good runs tonight and delighted to see him hit the back of the net. He has scored many goals and were are delighted we won.

"It looked a stonewall penalty for a challenge on Ruben Loftus-Cheek, definitely from where I was. He was brought down from behind and they got away with that one.

"I want to play football out on the pitch. I am not different to anyone else and the ambition never changes. I am delighted to have the armband back on and it is good feeling.

"We have to refocus. The manager can rotate the team which helps and we have to recover for the next game against Southampton before the international breek. We want to top the group and push on in the competition. Like the Premier League, it is vitally important for us."

Article Reactions
Like19 likes19Dislike3 dislikes3
Article share tools"

what do scottish trousers have to do with the pl?

6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I mean what the actual **** is this all about? Embarrassing, cringeworthy, amateur...take your pick. Whoever runs this needs a P45 quickly. 

Who cares its Twitter why you getting so worked up??

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

No not really just fed up with official communications channels from the club sounding like they’re run by a ten year old. 

Agree, it’s pretty embarrassing.  I’m not a snowflake, I’m not emotional, it’s just cringey.

6 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

So people acting like pricks in your name - for the entire www planet to see - is ok then?

PS. Apologies. When I say "acting" like pricks, that's not true. I believe they actually are. 

You clearly engage with social media far more than me.

Archived