IGNORED

any city fans live between Ilfracombe and Minehead?

2 hours ago, TNBT said:

Games aren't allowed to be put over internet for some reason which is annoying as, many times not been able to listen as can't get signal and the BBC radio app stops soon as commentary starts GRR!

It is. And it`s particularly annoying when you live about fifteen miles from where the RB coverage stops. I could drive to Tiverton, sit in my car and listen but I can`t on my laptop at home FFS.

If you live that close to Tiverton could I suggest that you get a new  FREEVIEW aerial installed

BBC south west spotlight country carry radio bristol in crystal clear momo.

Who ever the Bristol AWAY team is will get the radio bristol commentary.

If the two Bristol teams are kicking off at different times both teams will get the coverage

On 18/07/2020 at 11:51, TNBT said:

Games aren't allowed to be put over internet for some reason which is annoying as, many times not been able to listen as can't get signal and the BBC radio app stops soon as commentary starts GRR!

The BBC can't  do live internet commentary because the club's sell the commentary themselves under tge iFollow brand.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Busterrimes said:

The BBC can't  do live internet commentary because the club's sell the commentary themselves under tge iFollow brand.

During the end of last season I was listening to City games via the Radio UK FM app and listening to Radio Bristol

1 hour ago, phantom said:

During the end of last season I was listening to City games via the Radio UK FM app and listening to Radio Bristol

That's interesting because on BBC Sounds commentary is blocked. I think the app you used streams from outside UK therefore the blanket ban doesn't apply.

52 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Driving home after games I can get Radio Bristol until I reach somewhere between Tiverton junction and Exeter. 

That`s about where I lose it too - depends on the weather sometimes how far down it goes.

12 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

If you live that close to Tiverton could I suggest that you get a new  FREEVIEW aerial installed

BBC south west spotlight country carry radio bristol in crystal clear momo.

Who ever the Bristol AWAY team is will get the radio bristol commentary.

If the two Bristol teams are kicking off at different times both teams will get the coverage

No good if you`ve got Sky John but thanks anyway.

Archived