IGNORED

Swansea City v Bristol City Match Day 45

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Robin101 said:

Does anyone really see Swansea as a derby? No more a rival than Reading for me.

It annoys me when they say it. I can drive thirty miles from home and see Swansea but it`s 200 miles to get to the ******* place!

1 minute ago, Cardy said:

Anyone else got a Pause sign on the screen?

Try moving the cursor off the picture, that should shift it.

2 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Anyone else got a Pause sign on the screen?

Move your cursor to the task bar at the bottom and keep it there. The pause sign will disappear after a few moments. If you move the cursor for any reason, the pause sign reappears. Irritating, isn't it?

10 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It annoys me when they say it. I can drive thirty miles from home and see Swansea but it`s 200 miles to get to the ******* place!

200 miles from Bristol. Bloody hell you take the scenic route?!

But I do agree. Not a Derby game.

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

Bloody love Robins TV commentary. It's so educational. I've just learned that Afobe and Diedhiou are different types of strikers...

If they just commentated on the game - ie told us who was in possession, what was going on - then they wouldn't have to fill time with asinine fluff.

3 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I don't but their fans seems to when we played them at home last season. Wasn't there for the one this season so not sure if it I was the same but they were treating it as a big day out. 

It's a friendly rivalry, we want to beat them, never had animosity toward Swansea though, they hate Cardiff and the Sags as we do, that makes us almost brothers in arms.

Archived