IGNORED

Swansea City v Bristol City Match Day 45

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, marmite said:

The players have no new gaffer to impress. No reason to get too involved and risk injury, nothing at stake.

yeah which is the reason I think the new managers should have already been appointed even if he don't take over until the season ends...

Just now, keflav said:

yeah which is the reason I think the new managers should have already been appointed even if he don't take over until the season ends...

New manager may not be available until after Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, Taylor10 said:

I’m sure commentating isn’t as easy as it appears but these two honestly....

They’re convinced that sixth place is already Cardiff’s. Swansea can win today and Wednesday, should Cardiff lose on Wednesday, Swansea likely to finish 6th

Just now, Clevedon Red said:

Blowing smoke up Koreys ass

God knows why. Apparently we all want to see Korey given an extension....I for one definitely don’t.

Fair play to them for doing it. I shouldn’t really be overly critical of course but I’m struggling to see how Korey has had any influence on this game in an attacking sense. 

Just now, Taylor10 said:

God knows why. Apparently we all want to see Korey given an extension....I for one definitely don’t.

Fair play to them for doing it. I shouldn’t really be overly critical of course but I’m struggling to see how Korey has had any influence on this game in an attacking sense. 

Agreed, a spent force with this team I’m afraid and time to move on.

The new manager will have dvds of this season’s matches so plenty of incentive to put in a performance.

Trouble is we have so many average players ,where to start the cull.

Unfortunately  I think we need to replace all the Strikers,not one of them consistently good enough.

Not an easy job ,I’ve no doubt there will be plenty of “judge me when it’s my team” if we start poorly.

Not expecting much next season unfortunately.

Archived